Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G4 May have Secretly Been Released

Go down 
+4
Jungyao
Wezurii
donovanr
Yoshirou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

G4 May have Secretly Been Released Empty
PostSubject: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 pm

3 AM this morning the Developers toggled somthing.. and Then outside the game released the Image for what is known as the G4 Teaser.. I am going in game to investigate what may have been toggled
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 pm

umm.... huh? Suspect im not quite sure wat u mean, but is this like wat u were sayin theres a glitch to gte to iria? XDXDXD please elaborate and tell us how! Surprised Very Happy Smile Shocked Twisted Evil What a Face clown confused rabbit Laughing Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wezurii
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:59 am

Last edited by Wezurii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sal.mirrorz.com
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 am

dont insult nexon, they made mab in the first place. if u hate em so much y u even playing?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wezurii
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Last edited by Wezurii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sal.mirrorz.com
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm

The Elven Symbol doesn't matter the fact is that when you right click the image its called G4 Teaser and can you please refrain yourself from calling Supercow names.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:12 am

[quote="Wezurii]

You sir are simply an idiot.
1) Learn to type correctly.
2) Just because I have a problem with a company, does not mean I can't use there products.
3) You do realize- Nexon doesn't have feelings. I can insult them all I want.
4) Learn to type correctly.
5) With the previous crap job patching G3SE, you can only assume some failures for the G4 update.[/quote]

lol first of all do i care if nexon has feelings or not? im just sayin, your not only an idiot for telling me to type correctly, cuz ur an idiot for actually caring about "grammer" and wasting ur time using complete sentences which is y u have no friends. =D and your a hippocrit, so there. and id like to see you install millions-of-gigabite software withour a single bug for millions of people to enjoy in only a day. -.- Rolling Eyes

lol! (loser) lol!
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Let's please stick to the topic, guys.

I've read some threads on Nexon's forums, and it seems there are two major theories:
1) The symbol is that of the Elves, but since it's too soon for them to appear, maybe it's the related Sun Gates.
2) G4 is indeed coming, or has already arrived, which is backed up by the image's name: "main_banner_090120_g4_teaser.jpg".

I'm looking forward to what will be revealed in the coming week(s).
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 pm

cooool personaly im mostly looking forward to dual-wield and final hit. currently, the statictics for arena strength is ranged>magic>mele. BUUUUUTTTT! if used well, it could be that FINAL HIT>ranged. however, the downside is that theres a standby time in betwee uses of the skill. so, after you use it, try to kil as many people as possible with it then either get i the void QUICKLY! (although unlikly, as many people will be after you) or just leave with all ur stars once u die. =D

lol!
Back to top Go down
Xiyamae
Adept
Adept
Xiyamae

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 am

Jungyao wrote:
Let's please stick to the topic, guys.

I've read some threads on Nexon's forums, and it seems there are two major theories:
1) The symbol is that of the Elves, but since it's too soon for them to appear, maybe it's the related Sun Gates.
2) G4 is indeed coming, or has already arrived, which is backed up by the image's name: "main_banner_090120_g4_teaser.jpg".

I'm looking forward to what will be revealed in the coming week(s).

As am I
Back to top Go down
Nohman52
Initiate
Initiate
Nohman52

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:53 am

well if it is the elves, they might of rushed it like they have been rushing most of G3 S's, so its only a possibility that they could be rushing the elves but thats my own hypothesis
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:48 pm

uhh i think not, "rushing" the patches is fie with me! Very Happy and giants come before elves anyway, even if it is the symbol of elves. and it still might not be
Back to top Go down
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

How do you know something was toggled in the first place? Is it because of the image change in the loading screen? Or do you have some sort of debugger that can tell when variables are toggled or what not?
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 am

Well this is a little late since they already update the erinn walker with more information but just felt I'd post the warcry article here

http://www.warcry.com/news/view/89063-Mabinogi-Pioneers-of-Iria-Fact-Sheet

this atleast brings us up to G6 (since Elves and Giants are G5 and G6 respectively) which means wand mods, and chaincasting on ego wands, should include icespear as well hopefully. Assuming Nexon gives us everything at once, can always hope anyways.

Also since no one linked it in here, Erinn walker(possibly because this topic was necro'd can't remember what day they gave us Erinn Walker):
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/ErinnWalker/01/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G4 May have Secretly Been Released   G4 May have Secretly Been Released Empty

Back to top Go down

G4 May have Secretly Been Released
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi News and Guild News-
Jump to: