Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Event Crashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

Valentine's Event Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Event Crashes   Valentine's Event Crashes EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Ok, this only applies to those of us using the Academy Mod Package...

Shopping at NPCs that sell the event chocolate or being sent chocolate will crash your game if you are using the Academy Mod Package (at least 2.7.1 does).

If you want to keep the mod on and aren't sent any chocolate, just avoid being sent any and do not shop at Grocery store NPCs that sell it.

If you are sent it, you will not be able to login under that character after the crash since it keeps trying to give you the chocolate after each crash, thus causing another one.

To resolve this, uninstall the patch until Yoshirou makes a fix for it. I am sure though that Yoshirou will find out about the crash though before he even reads this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Event Crashes   Valentine's Event Crashes EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm

uhh... why would this happen? how are you sure its the mods?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Event Crashes   Valentine's Event Crashes EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 am

Because after I disabled it, it stopped crashing and I was able to shop at NPCs that sold it again without the game crashing
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Event Crashes   Valentine's Event Crashes EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:37 am

-.- Neutral well ya, but i dun rlly wana give up the mods just for valentines event. and also i cant see the time when im dead anymore, can yosh fix that?\

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Event Crashes   Valentine's Event Crashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Event Crashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi and Guild Events-
Jump to: