Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

elf/giant strategies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

elf/giant strategies Empty
PostSubject: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm

so..... when giants/elfs come out, what would be the ideal skills to rank? assuming you want an elf thats an archer and a giant thats a warrior. and btw, for the elf-specific bow, isnt a llb actually better? and whats better, an ego llb or a fully upgraded one?
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:07 pm

lol whats an ego llb just range and ego incarnation fully modded bow range and 5-41 dmg ego llb cost more money feeding it is a bich and u dont feed a normal bow lmao Ego bow u need another bow to repair all u need is an npc with modded bow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holla_power
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

ok, first of all that was hard to understand. try using periods (.) next time. so your in favor of the upgraded, right because of the mass costs? lets say i didnt care about costs, which is stronger. but like if upgraded llb is better than lv1 ego, but ego gets better at a higher lv, i wana kno that too.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Croatin
Soldier
Soldier
Croatin

PostSubject: Re: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

I dunno... but the male ego bow is so sexy =F Embarassed
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 am

-.- *sigh*

that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elf/giant strategies   elf/giant strategies Empty

Back to top Go down

elf/giant strategies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-