Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Dragon!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:52 am

guyyyyys i think we should try to kill the Desert Dragon together, as a guild, if at all possible. go to http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Dragon for a full synopsis on him, but as for the hghlights, he has 300K HP, 4K+ DAMAGE, 50 PROTECTION, and 30k CP, which tells u what were dealing with. -_- Shocked but..... he 1 MIL EXP if we can beat him, so easily instant leveling even for a party of 8, and in between 21-30k in gold!!!!! affraid and look at the drop list! if were lucky, we can get a dragon shield manual (yosh), or even a DUSTIN SILVER KNIGHT ARMOR/ VAMBRACE/ GREAVES! sunny What a Face Very Happy Shocked the other day i saw someone sellin a dustin silver knight armor for 11mil!!! easily enough for a guild castle, dozen's of guild battles, valencia armor for everyone that helped fight the dragon...(lol mabye). it'll b extremely difficult, and there will be a lot of other people there, espically at the beginning of the event, so i think we should do it closer to march10th or so. that will give us plenty of time to watch other dragon-slayers, find good strategys, and hone our skills. we should probably have someone that can play peaceful magical music, someone with ice spear (ill volunteer =D) and yosh be sure to know when to wm, so it cant escape. but it appears with sandworms, so we have to kill those too. elves might come in handy, with mirage missle thus steady damage, but lets try it. =) oward to battle!

that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I'll just respond to you here.

lol I read up about pretty much everything that was coming with iria beforehand, so I think the sandworm is cooler... also the giant alligator looks pretty cool too, and soloable I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNEOR26FiM

have you seen any of the vids of people fighting it when they got the desert dragon event like us?

if not, here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-D4M8AuGQ&feature=related

as for your commenting, why not pick an unoccupied channel like ch2? usaully thats where I go if I want to avoid people, also you'll probably die enough to just about get back the exp you lost, but besides that I just looked at wiki because I was wondering why you were talking about sandworms, appears in sync means they both spawn at the same time, not location. the sketching of it does net you a lot of exploration exp though, probably a couple of explore levels. and also in comparison to the only other dragon that most of us have faced, cromm, this has 25 times as much health as cromm, so... it'd take a rather long time with just 8 people seeing as 50 prot = no one critting and 50% damage reduction.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:06 pm

sounds hard... but we can do it!!! XD Rolling Eyes mabye if augbog, racer, h111, and every single person in the guild helps, lol jk. but wats sifference between event dragon and after the event?
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:31 pm

spawn time. event dragon = every 4 hours, normal spawn is every 1~2 days, might as well take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 pm

every ther day it spaws? -.- that could get rlly anoying if ur tryin to fight it, is there like somewhere either on maiworld or elsewhere that tells when certian monsters spawn? and wat about the plain dragon? whe does it spawn, and/or other bosses.

that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:11 am

Sandworm I was with Racer Northic and just about every infra black and champion pro player there is in Ruari and there was nothing but deaths against the sand worm, everyone was brought to their knees multiple times, and the only thing really that was working on it was windmill. Everything else is useless, even Final Hit. We beat it after 5- 10 mins of straight constantly hitting it and it was more than 30 - 40 players.

Desert Dragon!!! Mabino13

Desert Dragon!!! Mabino14
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 am

wow. O.O affraid that looks really hard, what kind of drops/ how much exp do u get, and did u try sketching it? but so is why only wm worked was because of the temporaily invincibility? dang, thats tough. btw i got FH and thunder, and im gona try to get ice spear now. we would have to spam rabbie norm in hope of an adv pass, though, because a yellow succubus drops a page; and if we were to buy it from others im sure it would cost over a mil. -_- anyway, if anyone wants to help me spam rabbie for an adv pass, i would be very grateful, and will also be paid, naturally. Very Happy (by that i mean, pleaseeee help me! Crying or Very sad )

that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desert Dragon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Dragon!!!   Desert Dragon!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert Dragon!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: