Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:27 am

Alright Guys, Its been a while but I think its time we host a small guild event. Any suggestions from where you guys would like to go?
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:40 am

Mysterious Arrow, you hunt arrows, kk. Out of all seriousness I did and the dungeon was a [insert generic badword]. I say depends on what everyone wants to do, but I'd say preferably something that doesn't have like 20+ spawns in a room, so no Shining Karu either plax, as much fun as it is. Then again probably best to stick away from iria, it doesn't seem like the best spot for a guild dungeon.

I could suggest peaca for guild dungeoning scratch basic most likely. Then again I dont mind a little rundal advanced, ciar advanced is iffy, Rabbie Advanced would be fun if someone found an unlimited pass (not the greatest experience per se but atleast fun), Barri Advanced is also fun and perhaps my preference.

But I say base it on the group who's going, I'm doing it just for the guild eventfulness.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:12 pm

well, first of all y did u title this "the hunt"? and secondly i say EVERYONE in the guild becomes an elf or elf supporter, we go to physis, and we hunt a giant guard, hit it a million times, kill it, and if we pull it off, since it has never been killed before and there is no assigned drops because it has been deemed impossible, the entire mabinogi server will overload. 0.e What a Face otherwise im good with whatever u guys come up with, it just better be challenging. xD What a Face Suspect tongue santa geek

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:47 pm

donovanr wrote:
well, first of all y did u title this "the hunt"? and secondly i say EVERYONE in the guild becomes an elf or elf supporter, we go to physis, and we hunt a giant guard, hit it a million times, kill it, and if we pull it off, since it has never been killed before and there is no assigned drops because it has been deemed impossible, the entire mabinogi server will overload. 0.e What a Face otherwise im good with whatever u guys come up with, it just better be challenging. xD What a Face Suspect tongue santa geek

lol!

It's more fun on elf guards and yea, won't work, as soon as someone stops attacking them they'll disappear randomly, we brought ours all the way over the the fillia sungate, while it was fun, still impossible.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm

you know u can use just part of a quote by deleting stuff in the middle, right???? o.e observe...
Kefkai wrote:
donovanr wrote:
well, first of all y did u title this "the hunt"? and secondly i say , we go to physis, and we hunt a giant guard, hit it a million times, kill it, killed before and there is no assigned drops because it has been deemed impossible, the entire 0.e What a Face otherwise im good with whatever u guys come up with, it just better be challenging. xD What a Face Suspect tongue santa geek

lol!

It's more fun on elf guard sungate, while it was fun, still impossible.

and anyway so wat dungeon should we do? i vote for rundal advanced. =)

lol!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 pm

could we mabye do peaca basic next saturday? reply.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt!!   The Hunt!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi and Guild Events-
Jump to: