Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who got banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 pm

So yeah, I got banned for duping gold... The fun part is I don't even own a house to be able to dupe gold... nor was I aware that it was even possible.

Anyone else get banned for no reason too?
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 am

did u really get baned? so will u b able to play any, or do u basicaly have to start all over? that would really suck. >.> affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 am

I didn't get banned, hooray for me? I don't know how Nexon managed to track down 2700 users anyways. And I don't think it had to do with you actually owning a house there might have just been some bug with buying/selling, either way, don't know.

Also, did you try ticketing nexon?
Back to top Go down
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Yeah, I ticketed Nexon the second I saw my account got banned. Of course, they would ban everyone on a Friday, so they probably won't even begin looking at Tickets until Monday. I think they suspect me of duping since I got made more than 2 million gold in about 2 minutes by selling extra Nexon in game...

It seems one didn't need to own a house to be able to take advantage of the glitch, but if they check, they will notice I haven't even been to the housing channel in over a month.

If I do get perma-banned for no reason, I'll probably seriously consider joining that class action lawsuit to get the money I spent on that account back. lol! (Like that will ever work)
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Gelade wrote:
Yeah, I ticketed Nexon the second I saw my account got banned. Of course, they would ban everyone on a Friday, so they probably won't even begin looking at Tickets until Monday. I think they suspect me of duping since I got made more than 2 million gold in about 2 minutes by selling extra Nexon in game...

It seems one didn't need to own a house to be able to take advantage of the glitch, but if they check, they will notice I haven't even been to the housing channel in over a month.

If I do get perma-banned for no reason, I'll probably seriously consider joining that class action lawsuit to get the money I spent on that account back. lol! (Like that will ever work)

Well, this is how it was done apparently...

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/mabinogi/230713-mabinogi-all-money-you-want.html
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:57 am

With the investigation into the matter, did you ever get unbanned Gelade?
Back to top Go down
Xiyamae
Adept
Adept
Xiyamae

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 am

You know you can get banned if you sell something and get botted gold right?
Back to top Go down
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Yeah, but I hate bots more than most people probably, so you don't have to worry about me ever buying gold from bots...

Anywho, my current status of my ticket is "Elevated" so I at least know that they've seen my ticket.

I bet they got suspicious because I had been logging onto 2 of my pets a lot to try and level them up before I rebirth them... Oh well, on a side note, I've gotten quite a bit done at home thanks to the banning. I've never realized how much time I spend on Mabi until now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got banned?   Who got banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who got banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: