Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD Empty
PostSubject: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 am

i finally cleared baol infil sunday at 2:30 am (lol), so ill be ready to do fial soon! yosh, would u be so kind as to lend a helping hand, when convient. (it even specifically says on mabiworld/wiki that it is recommended to bring a r1 wm-er with hgh crit rank, i guess you fit the bill.Very Happy ) it also says a great archer is advised, who else should come? and would it b better to have an elf, or human with ar? post when would be a good time, i can w8 if need be, and in fact i need to get some clothes beforehand anyway. (see my other post) btw im still hyper and giddy and a little light-headed from all those happy dances i did after infil. drunken

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Sure Ill be coming it should be pretty simple to do it with my r2 crit, r1 wm, r1 cm, r1 def and god knows what other r1 skills ill have by the day we do it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 am

showoff. <.< Suspect but... i have been getting and likley will continue to have a lot o homework this week, which is why i havnt logged in for the past few days, and this weekend i will be going to my vacation home... without internet. so it will probably have to wait untill next week, mabye sunday at the soonest if i get home early. we might have to wait untill the weekend anyway though, since it takes...how many hours on average? too many for a school night, anyway. FYI since i might not be able to do another PQ, i will buy un-opened chests for 30k each, if anyone wants to help me out. but before baol ima rank my wm once more to r5, which shouldnt b hard, and hopefully money so i can buy SOMETHING valuable, im shooting for valencia/explorer page 3, latter preffered.
Also who should be the archer that comes?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Valencia is not worth it if you don't have the gold, your looking at reaching an expense rate of 1 mil per day on pots repairs etc.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:02 am

Yoshirou wrote:
Valencia is not worth it if you don't have the gold, your looking at reaching an expense rate of 1 mil per day on pots repairs etc.

1m? where'd that number come from lol

Anyways, if you still need assistance, I'd be happy to help whenever, just tell me ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD   YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD Empty

Back to top Go down

YES! FINALLY! BAOL FINAL WOOT! XD
Page 1 of 1