Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

polls! fashionable or functional, and etc.

Go down 
3 posters

ignoring value, not just to re-sell, which would u rather have?
a complete valencia set and a r1 enchanter ready-to-serve.
polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Vote_lcap100%polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
a starlight robe thats flashy red-and-white (or whatever ur favorite flashy color is) on every dyeable area, and a flashy goggle cap; thus people saying, "WOAH!" and thinking ur godly, at least in appearance.
polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Vote_lcap0%polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Empty
PostSubject: polls! fashionable or functional, and etc.   polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:17 am

it would be nice if everyone voted. flower

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: polls! fashionable or functional, and etc.   polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:11 am

Ew, I'd rather have the def of my spaikas than wear a full valencia set for stomp resistance.

But since you mentioned it, I'd pick the enchanter over the nice flashy items, I don't spend much money on fashion, thus why I wear a normal blue/green flashy robe, if its not cheap, I don't buy it. Besides Gacha muffler > starlight robe.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Armor   polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm

I rather have an R1 Enchanter ready to go so I can finally risk my full modded armor to get that R8 Enchant "Oak Tree" Which adds + 6 Defense, I actually wanna convert my armor into Oak Tree Metal Needle, however I am scared if it fails I will be armor less not to mention I need the enchanters online and their never on anymore Asami, Hazad etc.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: polls! fashionable or functional, and etc.   polls! fashionable or functional, and etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

polls! fashionable or functional, and etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: