Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!   OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

SWINE FLU!!!

OH-EM-GEEE! today, at school, during my last class, the principal turned on the announcements sayng, "...blah blah blah.... i regret to inform that there has been at least one case of confirmed swine flu in the..." and i couldnt hear anything after that for a while because everyone in class was screaming kinda loud, then everyone told everyone else to quiet down,"...blah blah blah...and so by the (whichever) laws, i regret to inform that school will be cancelled from May 5th to may 12..."and then i couldnt hear a single word after that because there was sooo much screaming you would not believe, there is just no way to express everyones extreme happiness, induced temporary insanity, and to some light-headedness from all the yelling. Shocked Laughing What a Face What a Face clown What a Face drunken What a Face lol! affraid What a Face this went on for more than 30 seconds, then we realised that the announcements were still going on so everyone told everyone else to quiet down, which still took another 20 sec or so. "...i know this will cause many problems such as prom and after school activies... blah blah blah..." and most people stopped listening because they were still yelling, i myself even had/am still having mild seisures from over exitement. What a Face after the announcements, people were still yelling, saying "oh my god, this is awesome!", and the like; as well as people saying things like, "after the announcements Ms Wong (the principal, the one talking on the announcments) screamed, YES!", and "we should all go underground, like i said before," and "i swear, i saw some guys in white outside spraying stuff all over the ground..." and the like. What a Face the teacher even passed out hand sanatizer afterwards, and everyone was texting and calling everyone on thier contact list. the teacher tried to restore order, saying we still have work to do, but it was pointless. What a Face even after school activities such as swimming for me, and classes afte rthe class we were in just then were cancelled. i was running so fast, screaming all the way, and high-five'ing even someone that i have never seen before in my life. What a Face so... ill have a lot more time to play mabi, will get to sleep in for a whole week, stay up late, and the BEST PART is that my bratty little sister does NOT get out of school, at least not yet, so i get to stay home without her, and rub it in her face! What a Face im still having seisures *twitch* and it took me a whole hour to calm down, still very giddy although. today may have very well been the best day of my life, i could use a break! and btw someone said that instead of adding more school days after spring, they will probably just add 30 min to each school day. IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! *seisure*!!!!! What a Face

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!   OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm

IM AM SOOO PISSED! Evil or Very Mad i had to go back to school yesterday (wednesday), meaning i only got one day off! you probably heard its no longer recommended to close schools, so they re-opened it, although they promised to have it closed untill next tuesday. and the funny thing is, we got 6 calls saying school was cancelled, and only two saying it was re-opened. but im still mad that i have to go to school.... pale No Crying or Very sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!   OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Wow, that is so unfair. Swine flu breaks out and all we get is a dumb letter telling us how to wash our hands and keep clean >.<
Swine flu's not even that bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!   OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OH-EM-GEE!! SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today may very well be the best day of my life!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1