Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do i post my ferghus? >:U!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

how do i post my ferghus? >:U! Empty
PostSubject: how do i post my ferghus? >:U!   how do i post my ferghus? >:U! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:19 am

i made this good ferghus, er, modification. but i cant figure out how to post my picture. o the forum i log in, click quick reply under someone else's quote, correct? then i can only do a pic from a URL, so i need to upload my picture on flickr, photobucket, imageshack, or etc. first, correct? however i have tried all three of the above. i made a account on all of em, but when i add a pic from my computer and it looks through my saved files, my photoshop files arent there. i am 100% certian thats where i saved them at, and the origional images (like the ferghus that nexon provided for us on the website) are there, but not the ones saved from photoshop, it IS saved, because if i opwn photoshop i can open it. i even tried saving it in something called OppenOffice, something like microsoft word but free. if i open one of my pictures, although, it has the background that i saved from the internet. but there is a white space in the outline of where Ferghus's head is SUPPOSED to be, and the words i put o it are not there. however i actually have 2 pictures, both with words, and the first still has it's words on it. it is much simpiler, however, just the origional ferghus with eyes whited out. what i did to the second pic (the more complex one) is i took a ferghus picture and erased everything other than the head, and cutted it onto another tab with the background i saved from the internet. i still dont know how to work most of photoshop, or could you at least tell me how to post a picture on this guild forum? i really wana do this before the event is over. thanks for any help, and never forget, What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

how do i post my ferghus? >:U! Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do i post my ferghus? >:U!   how do i post my ferghus? >:U! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:09 am

NEVER MIND! YAAAYYYY! im so glad i figured it out before the event was over, please look at and rate my post, its on page 73 (lol), and i honestly think that it will make the top 30. Shocked go take a look, and wish me luck!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

how do i post my ferghus? >:U!
Page 1 of 1