Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

duel me! =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

duel me! =) Empty
PostSubject: duel me! =)   duel me! =) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 pm

i would like to have a duel against every/most members of the guild, if possible. under the rules of no pots, no bombs, no FH, no archery (of course), and 0% ( Smile ) i eve want to battle you again, yosh. 15% is for prof who know that the person they r fighting will still only do 0's Suspect . i battled gein the other day under the same rules, and i reminded him of ALL the rules multiple times during the battle. note that i was on my total level 19 fishing noob, with practice rank smash, counter, and WM, and rF everything else other than fishing and prod mastery r5, hich is the only good thing about my charm, tons of stam. age 27 past 25, never rebirthed, explorer level 2. all i was wearing was 2 daggers for the sake of dual wield, and a 0 dur beginners long pants just so im not nude. gein was wearing topaz armor, a mace and a hetero kite, and had a ego 2h. he also had to use 4 potions, after i told him not to over and over, DK transformation, and FH TWICE to beat me, and still only because he was dual wielding the second time. imagine, the great Gein, respected by the entire guild, cheating against a lv 19 mule character. heres some screenies as proof! What a Face

duel me! =) Mabinogi_2009_06_03_001
note: he is in DK transformation, with like 5 witnesses, using a 2h ego, and im STILL winning! btw the life drain is NOT the reason for his hp loss, he was only in that stage for a few seconds. take careful of the hp and level of my character, and Gein told me he had 190+ hp, ROFLMAO!

duel me! =) Mabinogi_2009_06_03_002

what happened is he thought he would win hands down, and took me lightly. so he started with bare hands, then soon switched to his mace and hetero kite. i was STILL winning, so he actually had to transform, it was NOT 5:50 or anywhere close (look at the time in first picture). the people watching were waiting to go on an alby basic with him, and were cheering him on. they even had to help him! they dropped hp and stamina potions for him, and he used them FOUR TIMES! what a cheater! then after his transformation ran out, he started icebolt spamming. Sleep Neutral and i was able to hide behind an obstacle to lure him out, and made him use another potion. Razz then he asked his buddies there to buy him wooden blades from ferghus and drop them, and im like, "DUDE! u better not use FH AGAIN!: he used it once before with his mace and hetero kite, but i just used counter, nya~nya~ Razz but then he FH'ed me a secod time, with dual-wielding, in order to win. i even asked for a truce in the middle of his onslaught, because i was the rightful victor, but he wouldnt even do that. the whole thing lasted about 20 min, lol. so all in all, i DID NOT USE A SINGLE POTION, and Gein had to cheat 8 times in order to win! (4 potions, 2 FH, DK trasformation, and ice spamming). before i respected him, but apparently he isnt as honorable as i thought... Gein the one good thing about that, is at least i drained tons of your dura, i hope you go broke! Razz

anyone who wants to duel me (on my main), im always up for a challenge!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

duel me! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel me! =)   duel me! =) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Is the gist of this that you're calling out Gein? I don't understand why you wanted me to read this topic lol, the pvp system in this game is sort of lame, but I don't generally get how gein lost, did he only get so many hits on you? Your damage shouldn't be that high on a mule character. And 10% is decent for a duel, the duel system is messed up as is, try using poison or mirage missle that's an easy pwnt or any other skill that's supposed to be fixed damage, I'm guessing stomp works for this as well. Either way, right now, for dueling Ranged > Magic > Melle so there isn't much competition unless you're in close range.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

duel me! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel me! =)   duel me! =) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am

Kefkai wrote:
but I don't generally get how gein lost, did he only get so many hits on you? Your damage shouldn't be that high on a mule character.
right now, for dueling Ranged > Magic > Melle so there isn't much competition unless you're in close range.

to the first part, thats just it. i was still only doing 1's, and gein ocassionaly did 2's. thats how much better i was than him, he barely hit me and i slaughtered him completly over and over. and as long as range is prohibited, skilled warriors can overcome magic, as long as they don't spam magic. like i did when Gein ice spammed. Razz but i kinda like 0% cuz it doesnt matter whos a higher lv, but whos more REALLY skilled: in talent, not power. so does anyone wana duel me? Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

duel me! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel me! =)   duel me! =) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 pm

I would I guess, but does chaincasting a r1 icebolt with r8 crit count as cheating? just wondering, and also how many times did he use WM in the fight? because that can lower his health by 10% even in DK form you know scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Sponsored content

duel me! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel me! =)   duel me! =) Empty

Back to top Go down

duel me! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: