Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failology fails to forget to intoduce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Failology
Student
Student
Failology

Failology fails to forget to intoduce Empty
PostSubject: Failology fails to forget to intoduce   Failology fails to forget to intoduce EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Name: Call me Nick

In Game Name:Failology

Briefing: I live in totally awesome Colorado. I love gaming on my PC and love playing with others on Xbox Live. I want to be a Concept artist in the gaming industry.

Why I joined: I feel sacred now, not worthless like i used to be with my last guild.

Experience: Ive gone through several characters, played closed beta (but didn't get Beta Tester title [wth?!]). My total lvl on my current character is 40. I'm debating to skip G1 to G2 (stuck with tarlachs locket).

Anything else: I have a lvl28 giant. I use to play MapleStory, but retired from it due to it absorbing money from me (Mabinogi pets last forever yay!).

I love ICanHasCheezburger?, FailBlog, and GraphJam.

xFire: nemesisoxio

MSN: Not sharing
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Failology fails to forget to intoduce   Failology fails to forget to intoduce EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 am

Hi Very Happy I'm an ex-member of Sacred I guess, no current guild right now though either, but anywho, Sacred is a really great guild if you haven't already seen that. Yoshirou is da bomb, Kefkai is awsome and the guildies are usually talkative and willing to help in most situations. Hope that you stay and have a great time in Sacred.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Failology fails to forget to intoduce   Failology fails to forget to intoduce EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:22 am

Hey, Failology. Great to see you on the forums here. I hope you'll have a great time in Sacred. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failology fails to forget to intoduce   Failology fails to forget to intoduce Empty

Back to top Go down

Failology fails to forget to intoduce
Page 1 of 1