Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does anyone play SSMB?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

does anyone play SSMB? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 am

if anyone is good at Super SMash Bros. brawl, we can exchange friend codes and play via nintendo WFC, but i must warn you, im pro. Very Happy post a reply or tell me if u wana get ur but whooped!!!! pirat

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pixil
Student
Student
Pixil

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 pm

i used to play that game, but ive lost practice.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 am

does that mean.... u dont wana play? Sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Lol I wish but my Wii doesn't connect to the internet anymore =/ But I'd so pwn you with Ike/Marth/Kirby/Link/Pit clown
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 am

Kogo wrote:
Lol I wish but my Wii doesn't connect to the internet anymore =/ But I'd so pwn you with Ike/Marth/Kirby/Link/Pit clown

whut wus tat???!? I AM THE ULTIMATE KIRBY MASTER!!!! MWAHAHAHA!! but what do u mean ur wii doesnt connect to the internet anymore? on the screen when u first turn on the wii, push the button on the bottom left that says "Wii", go to wii settings, scroll right, click internetm and click connection settings. see if you can re-establish the connection; and you do still have wifi, wight?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:25 pm

I still do cause my laptop runs off WiFi xD It's just my brother did something and broke the wii's ability to connect to Wifi TwT
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 pm

thats lame. Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pixil
Student
Student
Pixil

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 am

I'll own you with ROB or ness...trust me.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm

great, wana exchange friend codes so i can prove that ur all talk? tongue mines 2278-1420-3513 Very Happy post urs!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone play SSMB?   does anyone play SSMB? Empty

Back to top Go down

does anyone play SSMB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: