Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred shows upin Google Search...

Go down 
+3
donovanr
Loret
Failology
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Failology
Student
Student
Failology

Sacred shows upin Google Search... Empty
PostSubject: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 pm

I googled "mabinogi mods" and a Sacred guild notice appeared on the second page. o_o"

Weird huh?

And btw my Main Failology has left the guild (nothing personal) but my giant (Gomnom) is still active in the guild. So if you want to talk to me note Gomnom, etc. Or note Failology. For now I will be in another guild or guildless.

If there is no suitable guild out there I may re-join Sacred! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Sacred is on the brink of death.... Yoahi, Kef, Yao, they're all gone.... the pillars of our guild....gone.... lol, I'm talking weird
No one ever goes on (with the exception of a select few) so i guess you did the right thing to leave....
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Loret wrote:
Sacred is on the brink of death.... Yoahi, Kef, Yao, they're all gone.... the pillars of our guild....gone.... lol, I'm talking weird
No one ever goes on (with the exception of a select few) so i guess you did the right thing to leave....

NUUUUUUUUUU DONT SAY THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I DENY EVERYTHING!

... lol! ?..... oh wats the use Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gein
Student
Student
Gein

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 am

lol yoshi isnt gone, he's been bust with work and stuff, i talk to him on msn =w=;

besides we cant just give up on the guild, we can bring it back up, also its time for school, and most ppl dont have time for mabi at the moment x.x
Back to top Go down
Failology
Student
Student
Failology

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Gein wrote:
lol yoshi isnt gone, he's been bust with work and stuff, i talk to him on msn =w=;

Kefkai told me the same thing! xD
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 am

Gein wrote:

besides we cant just give up on the guild, we can bring it back up, also its time for school, and most ppl dont have time for mabi at the moment x.x

Last I heard from Yoshi, he said he was done with Mabi, quitting for good, glad to be quitting, and was even planning to sell his account. x.x' Though that was just over a month ago, so he may have changed his mind (since I haven't spoken to him since (haven't really had a reason)).
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:51 pm

-The Rise and Fall of Sacred Guild chapter six: The fabled return of Yoshirou?-

Surprised Surprised Surprised affraid affraid confused jocolor bom drunken

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pixil
Student
Student
Pixil

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Yoshi has been on. o-o i saw him with kefkai on a eagle...
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am

Well, Yoshi has made a return, so what I heard a month ago has changed, and it's for the good of the guild!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: -The Rise and Fall of Sacred Guild chapter six: The fabled return of Yoshirou?-   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Haha You might as well call it Chapter six the fabled return of Yoshirou AGAIN LOL I think last time I quit mabi it was around the same time last year its funny how I always take a break at the same time in the year.. Anyways yes I am back Ill do what I can to get things flowing again Lets all focus on recruiting I would also like to have a plan set up for who will be the new active officer to help support the guild. Developing a guild Marketing Game Plan right now hopefully we can position ourselves in the game a gain properly so it regains its attractive appeal to our target market in the community.

I missed you guys a lot by the way you have no idea! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Yoshirou wrote:

Haha You might as well call it Chapter six the fabled return of Yoshirou AGAIN LOL I think last time I quit mabi it was around the same time last year its funny how I always take a break at the same time in the year.
yosh, as much as i respect you, i always hate your lack of use of commas or enough periods, often so it makes you slightly difficult to understand. Shocked

Yoshirou wrote:
I would also like to have a plan set up for who will be the new active officer to help support the guild.
i volunteer! Smile hoever, for the time being, someone other than me will have to for the good of the guild. i still have not had much playing time, but that will change soon. next weekend i will have more time and in about 3 weeks i will have a lot more time; so untill then, CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

[quote="Yoshirou"]Developing a guild Marketing Game Plan right now hopefully we can position ourselves in the game a gain properly so it regains its attractive appeal to our target market in the community.]
im a little confused by what your trying to say; by a guild marketing game plan, are you saying that if anyone in guild has good stuff to sell, we all put all of our stuff inside one or two people's house so that everyone in mab will know where to look for awesome stuff? Surprised Exclamation if thats not what your saying, however, i think that we should implement that; we may be a first in the mab community to come up with such a good idea. Very Happy (better, it would be cool if someone made a new character sacred and we had all his stuff in hids house, but im not trying to impose any obligations on anyone. if no one wants to bother thats fine.)

once i finish my homework, i cant wait to do the ZOMBIE event with u all! xD as some of you may/may not kow, i am somewhat of a fanatic regarding zombies. look at my topic "ZOMBIE ARMAGEDDON". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Yoshirou wrote:
I would also like to have a plan set up for who will be the new active officer to help support the guild.

I volunteer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm

i volunterred first. silent

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 pm

who says there can only be 1 volunteer? =w=
Back to top Go down
Gein
Student
Student
Gein

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 am

she has a point, and i think this is kinda over due, but i gotta say, I told you so XD
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Loret wrote:
who says there can only be 1 volunteer? =w=

I DO! there can only be one winner, so it helps to approach the podium unchallenged. Shocked

Gein wrote:
she has a point, and i think this is kinda over due, but i gotta say, I told you so XD

toldwhowhatwhenwherewhyhow?!?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

donovanr wrote:
I DO! there can only be one winner, so it helps to approach the podium unchallenged.

Though only one will win, the rest can at least try out.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Loret wrote:
donovanr wrote:
I DO! there can only be one winner, so it helps to approach the podium unchallenged.

Though only one will win, the rest can at least try out.

but then that slightly decreases my own chances. Shocked i thought i made that clear.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

LIFE AIN'T FAIR. SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH THE COMPETITION.

If you can't even do that, you don't deserve the position.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:12 am

if you cant realise that jane has already gotten the position, you dont deserve the position. cyclops

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred shows upin Google Search...   Sacred shows upin Google Search... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred shows upin Google Search...
Page 1 of 1