Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red blue or yellow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Very vague title but whatever...

So I'm at one of those cross roads with my skills again. I can either continue on with fh/smash, start some magic skills, or work on my dex with refine.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Smash ;D
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 am

i thought you were referring to the team colors for the event. YELLOW FTW!!! Laughing

definatly smash, not FH. eventually get all the magic bolt skills at the rank where they speed up (r5 lb, f9 ice, r5 fb). but first everyone says lb is most important, so whatever floats your boat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 pm

donovanr wrote:

definatly smash, not FH.

The thing is, I usually try to get the harder ones done first (ones that require boss, awful, strong kills) so when my CP gets higher it won't be a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 am

oh yeah. well yes, but smash will not really do anything for your CP unless it gives skill cp, which it won't if you already did all the skills that seem obvious (because you are unable to decide, it cant be that important.) and smash is a lot more important than FH, i mean 500% damage at rank one! GODLY! yes FH is great but t as a cool down time and is impractical in several situations. i just have FH rD, and now i have f4 (almost 5 splash will be awesome) smash.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah, I guess you're right.

FH ate up a lot of ap (R8 D:)
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 pm

u shoulda listen to me! i spend as much time wiki'ing as i do actually playing, ask me for any question. Smile
but now its a bit too late, unless you wana use 3-5 skill reset capsules. affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

I got r8 FH along time ago o.o
and 3-5 is a bit of an over-do. I'm comfortable with it at r9.

Btw I got r5 smash.... now what? R1? Or r9 ice?
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 pm

When it comes to magic, Ice is best at Rank 9 unless you want to double it's damage or get the Int it gives, in which case you move for Rank 1. Firebolt is ideal at Rank 5, and usually best kept there unless you want a little extra damage boost and another chunk of Int. Lightning is always best at Rank 1, at Rank 5 it gains a charge speed equal to Icebolt's Rank 9, but also has a very high level of damage that is very effective. Of course, Firebolt and Lightning Bolt also increase CP quite a bit, so if you want to get Icebolt to Rank 1, it's best to just get it there straight away before your CP gets up too high. If you want my full guide to Magic Training (with the best possible plans and routes from a low CP) then just ask, I've actually plotted all of it out based from experience on my main and Mage Alt. My Secret Alt is currently working on the best possible plan, including WM training as the only training to start and plotting to shift to Icebolt and eventually Ice Spear before any other spells.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 pm

sSsDoOm wrote:
Firebolt and Lightning Bolt also increase CP quite a bit, so if you want to get Icebolt to Rank 1, it's best to just get it there straight away before your CP gets up too high.

*COUGH COUGH!!* In case you didnt notice, she said that she has r8 FH and r5 smash already, which gives you planty of cp. and dont worry about that, its not that hard to train. although i agree get ice r9 first, the speed and stacking ability is vital to many strategies. r1 is ice because it acts like fire and you only lose 1 charge when knocked down. however i understand why to leave it at 9, but yes you need lb r1. get smash r1 as well, 500% damage is GODLY. and 20% instead 0f 10% splash helps a lot as well.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Ok, so based on what you guys said, I'm gonna rank ice first. I might put off smash for later, since it's easy to train.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 am

yes.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red blue or yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red blue or yellow   Red blue or yellow Empty

Back to top Go down

Red blue or yellow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: