Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

make your story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: make your story!   make your story! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm

in an effort to increase activity, and for something more fun to do, here is another cool little game to play on the forum.

what happens is one person begins a story, but only really says one setence. then the next person adds to it and we keep it going. of course this means that there is an infinite amount of possible variations, so lets try to keep it clean. it would be as follows:

the first would say something like: nao was coming to Erinn to reserruct a player when...
next poster says: a desert dragon ran her over.
next: then nao vanishes and has to be reborn a second time
she forgot to buy nx and has to instead...

and so on. of course it does not have to be related to mabinogi, so ill...

one day, kirby spammed his annoying @$$ taunt (HI~ HI~ HI~ HI~ HI~) so much that...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm

He exploded into a nuclear blast that rained down millions of flaming bits of kirby flesh.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

that.... works. Shocked

these flaming chunks fell onto the pentagon and caused the entire NA continent to go into mass panic.

see, fun!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

The panic caused yet another explosion in a highly advanced research facility working on enhancing human performance, causing an airborne/physical malicious flesh-eating zombifying virus to spread.

Only one quarter of the entire population has natural immunity to this terrifying plague.
Who will survive? And who will fall into the deathly claws of the massive ravenous zombie mob?

Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 am

Loret wrote:
Only one quarter of the entire population has natural immunity to this terrifying plague.

one quarter? thats a lot, compared to most other zombie plagues. Shocked in that case it must be a weaker variety, i will have no problem surviving being a member of Z.A.A.S.T. (zombie apocalypse awareness and survival team) and having a life time's supply of food, ammunition, spartian lazers. yes, they exist.

ANYWAY the zombies eat everyone who is a member on this forum except me by an extreme coincidence, then i have a great excuse for shooting you all in the brains.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Well, this isn't just another one of your every day deadly zombie plague outbreaks...

All the zombies transform, changing and mutating into a vast army of zombie Kirbies.
Rather than mindlessly charging you, they (all xxx million of them) begin spamming their annoying taunt HII~HII~HII~HII~
All the local animals go crazy and try to rip your head off.

In the distance, government planes are approaching. Ready to kill of everything that remains to contain the infection. They will have no problem taking you and your Z.A.A.S.T. friends down. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Loret wrote:
Well, this isn't just another one of your every day deadly zombie plague outbreaks...

All the zombies transform, changing and mutating into a vast army of zombie Kirbies.

"Go, Ditto!"
secretly said the goverment at the beginning of the plague. as it turns out the entire thing is a conspiracy to wipe out all humanity so that they will not have all of those annoying citizens who say that the goverment was the cause of "nation wide poverty..." and "trillions of dollars in national debt..." and "global warming..." and " Mad alien rendeer (mad alien reindeer)..." So the ditto-zombie-kirbies get killed by myuber pro Darkrai, then the goverment's planes get attacked by the "local animals" because my darkrai is basicially controlling them by putting them into a neverending nightmare; and coincindentally all of said animals sleepwalk. yes it was a long steence but I don't care.
since the zombies who ate the guild members were only dittos, you become not a zombie but instead a "bad egg." a "bad egg" is something that basicially just stops the game from crashing when you incorretly mess with the games structure with action replay codes and the like. it does absolutely nothing, never hatches, cannot be destroyed, and eats up room in either your party of pc box for all eternity. so basicially you do nothing forever. have fun!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

make your story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: make your story!   make your story! Empty

Back to top Go down

make your story!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: