Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~shoping~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

~~shoping~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~shoping~~   ~~shoping~~ EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 am

this is a place for people to list everything they have to sell, which will help the guild overall prosper, clear out some people's inventory space, and by a complete coincidence, i have an extremely long list of things to get us started.

as of january 21 2010 i am selling: a stamp composite bow, nature hatchet, smash hatchet, honorable wooden blades, numerous various acessories, red fireworks that still work (i tested them), the following sewing patterns: cloth mail, M cores ninja suit, another cloth mail, 2 light leather mails, Luey's Vest, and magic school uniform; red flute, grape cake hat, a blue modded for +3 chaincastinng lightning wand, party feathers, a solid leather hat, an oriental warrior suit, a Blue gacha mace, blue halloween wear and shoes, a upgraded 3 def light hetero, topaz leather protectors (the good +5 max dmg topaz not the bad topaz), 5 durability machete, red and blue shooting star robe, hooked cutlasses, cat paw clubs, an odd round shield (3 max dmg for shields), a 0 durability dragon blade (i failed at enchanting, but its epic ego food Very Happy ), a 6.56 cm topaz, mana/stam elixers, vintage starry wizard hat, purple claymore, strong deadly (full dur) gargoyle sword, siren feather mask, star candies, cores angel wing cap, starry wiz hat (not vintage), 2 maple leaf fans (lol), a paper hat, a stone gargoyle glove, smart will O Wisp torks merchant cap, many 100 potions.... and.... i feel like im forgetting something. Shocked not really. to those who read all of it, bless your souls for the trouble i have put you through.

thats it. everything. wow. i knew i had a lot, but i thought i got rid of most of it already. heres what i'm buying... after i sell stuff and get money that is.

I have decided to become the next smith (and thus refiner) so i am buying ores, as well as usually a ciar advanced pass. \

this was not just an attempt to free up some much needed inv space and get some money for me, but for ALL MEMBERS OF SACRED! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down

~~shoping~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: Game Related :: Mabinogi Related Questions-
Jump to: