Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money Making!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: Money Making!   Money Making! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 am

this is a topic im sure everyone needs to know; how to make money. there are several ways, but how many of them are any good? first, there is soloing ciar beginner over and over again... if ur strong enough normal, basic, or intermediate; or go to other dungeons like rabbie, math, or fiodh. or something i did a litle while ago was getting rich by... hunting foxes, believe it or not. i went east of the pasture by the grey/red foxes, and i charged my ice to train it (brown/red young foxes are considered a "similar level"), and then quickly killed some of them. then i look around the area for some items that the botters dont pick up, mostly large meat and ocassional equips, to sell them at deian. there's part-time jobs, whether it is for the church to sell holy waters or not (please say your favorite part-time job). please try them out if u have not already, and tell me which is your favorite, or add your own money-making idea. king

Last edited by donovanr on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: Making Money   Money Making! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:05 pm

1 tip.. Going to do it soon myself Pay Pal = $50 for 1.5 mil or more etc.
2. Ciar Dungeon
3. Selling everything from resources to dyes, to crafters etc alot of items such as Black Youth Potion for crafting cloths can go for 1k each and they drop at about a stack of 4 so thats a easy 8k from fighting the subcuss.
4. Math Dungeon drops Fine Leathers which range from 4k each to 10k. Finest Leathers range up to even 30k each.
5. Former Scrolls
6. If your skilled go solo higher level dungeons such as Ciar Intermediate every run is a easy 30 - 90k if done properly including doing scroll quests.
7. More ways I will not list yet but these are some of the ways I do it, I made 900k in 2 days of playing 8 hours both days.
8. PICK UP EVERY PIECE OF GOLD YOU CAN IT ADDS UP!! 100 x 10 = 1000 EASY MONEY IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PICK IT UP 20 rooms = atleast 8 drops of gold = more easy money!! DO THE MATH!!
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Making!   Money Making! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm

well that does sound like a good idea... but i dont have nx. scratch Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: asasdas   Money Making! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Then just do everything else not everything is NX related Smile most of my money comes from resource loot.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Sponsored content

Money Making! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Making!   Money Making! Empty

Back to top Go down

Money Making!
Page 1 of 1