Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

upgrade ur weaopns!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

upgrade ur weaopns! Empty
PostSubject: upgrade ur weaopns!   upgrade ur weaopns! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:16 am

some people may overlook this, but upgrading your weapons can be a HUGE help. a lot of people just save thier money to buy better equips, and if they get a 100 prof weapon, they just sell it. upgrading your weapon wisely can make a big improvment, and i know from experience. i recently had nerys upgrade my bsword, which improved it's min. and max. attack by 20 each! this made my attacks much more powerful, and can kill bosses quicker. it still costs the same to repair, although it is a better weapon. however, be careful and decisive on your upgrades, as most of the good ones have some downsides too (it lost 5 max dur, and the already lame critical), and can cost a lot of money and profiency. but dont bother on getting cheaper upgrades without a downside. but each equip can oly be upgraded so many times, and different upgrades each time.most of you probably already knew all this already, but for those of you living inn the stone age, there will be a dual-wield patch in g4, so two bswords may be better than a claymore. you might want to get some prof up on them now, i am. a good place to look up tons of mab stuff, including future patches and a complete upgrading list, go to http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Wiki_Home
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

upgrade ur weaopns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: upgrade ur weaopns!   upgrade ur weaopns! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 pm

very good guide but the popular upgrades r based on crit a min max dmg ppl usually go for the 221 upgrade broad sword with a stiff raven enchant making it have high dmg

221=fully upgraded with max min dmg attacks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holla_power

upgrade ur weaopns!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: Game Related :: FAQ and Game Guides-
Jump to: