Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm Empty
PostSubject: Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm   Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:01 pm

I am aware that a lot of you require the final of G1 Complet so this weekend Myself and Mysterious will be running anyone who requires it done. Also I will be staying in Tir Nagog for the whole week so if anyone is logged in there I can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm   Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:47 pm

meee! Very Happy ive wanted to do this for a while, but unfortunatly this sat ill b leaving at approx 10:30 real pacific time, so ill probably have to log off before then. can more than 3 ppl go in?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm   Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:38 pm

nope its a 3 man dungeon and we will probably need alot of feathers and adv's and party xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holla_power
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm   Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm Empty

Back to top Go down

Tir Nagog Black Orb Battle against the Glas Gibleheilm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi and Guild Events-
Jump to: