Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner

Go down 
+5
Gein
Loret
Xunash
Jungyao
Yoshirou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner Empty
PostSubject: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 am

Looks like what I gues we should presume G7 or whats missing in our mabi atm from 6 or more coming out soon there's a bird mark on the main mabinogi start up right now we dont know what it means but it could even be another big update like Pioneers of Iria that will give us a large amount of content. I WANT ASSAULT! =)
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 am

Magus noticed this symbol on the mabinogi world wiki, and said that it could be that flying mounts will be released. The wiki site also posted the image under the header "G7". This'll be something.
Back to top Go down
Xunash
Student
Student
Xunash

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:17 am

lol its the G7 logo guys XD the 'Mabinogi: Secrets Of The Ancient Irinid' logo on foreighn clients had that bird with the title on there login screen so yes: G7 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (o^.^)o
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

G7? Already?! Man, Mabi NA updates fast...
Good thing i haven't bought any other mount yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gein
Student
Student
Gein

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm

well looks like the little boats are gonna come out to lol
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Gein wrote:

uhh whats that, could u explain please?

there will be so many new things... as yosh mentioned the assult skill, metal dye amps come out, elves and giants get r6-r2 skills now (i think), a new area, Courcle, is added, animal training is out, and perhaps one of the ones im most looking forward to, magic shields. you can now upgrade equipment even further with jewls, so get wiki'ing! xD Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:23 pm

donovanr wrote:
Gein wrote:

uhh whats that, could u explain please?

I think he means that little dragon boat, in Iria where you get you go along the Lutra river. Might be an event or something, I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
dasu
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Just an "educated" guess based off the Pioneers update, but we probably have a week or so before they update Erinn Walker, and another week or so before they implement G7. This update probably won't be as big, but they'll still tease us for a while.

Woo, magic shields.
Back to top Go down
Xunash
Student
Student
Xunash

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:38 pm

i think by 'little boats' he means the raft in courle o.o IN WICH YOSHI WILL SOLO!!! <Very Happy gonna be epic~! ^.^

-EDIT-
ummm wiki says assault is in G7 S2 DDDDD: so idk yosh we might be screwed atm T-T
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:00 pm

I dont really need assault just yet anyways, I dont want archers getting more excuses for losing to me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Loret wrote:
G7? Already?! Man, Mabi NA updates fast...
Good thing i haven't bought any other mount yet Very Happy

Haha, good joke. Fast. lol Then again I take pretty much the first week to explore everything, so eh it's seemed like a while since an update
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Hmm.... I guess time just flies fast, for me.
Probably cuz i never bother to keep track of the time...
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Yoshirou wrote:
I dont really need assault just yet anyways, I dont want archers getting more excuses for losing to me Razz

what excused do they already have? Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Just wondering, but what Flying mounts are you all looking forward to the most? They have the Pelican, Thunderbird, and Eagle as far as I know of, personally I like the Eagle, as far as skills go though, the only thing i can think of is the Natural Mana Shield, though Assault would be nice to have too. Though Animal Taming is coming out soon I heard too, lol just take control of the nearest animal and you got an extra minion for you, but i'm not entirely sure what the effects are but w/e

But as far as Mabinogi Updates I think G7 is going to be kind of small all in all, G8 or G9 is actually Adding some more large scale towns as far as I've read up on the Korean info sites, all they are adding there mainly is Alchemy which is actually kind of weak if you ask me, Summoning a Golem sounds cool and all but it just doesn't seem right to me, and then G10 has Awakening of Light, it looks good but if you've read up on wiki, it's actually pretty hard to keep strong if you don't rebirth a bit, and now they released recently I heard in the Korean servers that they have G11, it's called Sword of the Gods, sounds epic and the trailer they had looked ok i guess.

So considering Mabi has only been out in NA for 2 years, maybe little over now, we're starting G7 and they're only on G11, eventually we may be caught up, but if that happens I hope you all Know we could end up waiting a year for the every "next major update". So I'm guessing we have about 2 years at the most ttill we hit G10 or even maybe G11
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Gein
Student
Student
Gein

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm

lol no not the dragon boat, there is gonna be a boat to access a certaint area that is going to be needed for the G7 story line i read up on G7~10
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 am

Well, they say they are having an update tomorrow (on the 16th) you think they're releasing the Generation already? or do you think they are just implimenting some of the other stuff they were talking about befor hand? Well anyways hope everyone has fun running through the new areas, and grats to Elves and Giants in the guild who can now move on to their next transformation forms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Well tonights the big night, the update will be done around 5AM PST add an hour or 2 maybe and you get the general time of the actual finish, Oh well good luck to everyone out there
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

It'll be fun exploring the new areas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner   The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Huge Mabinogi Update is Around the Corner
Page 1 of 1