Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Housing Channels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

Housing Channels Empty
PostSubject: Housing Channels   Housing Channels EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Stay away from them for now.
This morning i saw some party ads warning for the housing channel, so I went on my alt account and tried going there out of curiosity.

The housing board is completely empty. To go to the housing channels, you have to walk there. So I walked. I went to the exit to the housing channel, to never arrive.

The screen stayed black, and I had to shut down Mabinogi using the Taskmanager. When I started up again and tried to re-login, it notified me that I was already logged in, and should try again later. Requesting a logout message did not help. The account was inaccessible for a long time. I'm still not sure if I can use it again, becaue I haven't tried.

I looks like the Ruairi server is the only one suffering from this. Hopefully nexon will be able to fix the issue soon.

Last edited by Jungyao on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Housing Channels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housing Channels   Housing Channels EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Jungyao wrote:
Stay away from them for now.
This morning i saw some party ads warning for the housing channel, so I went on my alt account and tried going there out of curiosity.

The housing board is completely empty. To go to the housing channels, you have to walk there. So I walked. I went to the exit to the housing channel, to never arrive.

The screen stayed black, and I had to shut down Mabinogi using the Taskmanager. When I started up again and tried to re-login, it notified me that I was already logged in, and should try again later. Requesting a logout message did not help. The account was inaccessible for a long time. I'm still not sure if I can use it again, becaue I haven't tried.

I looks like the Ruairi server is the only one suffering from this. Hopefully nexon will be able to fix the issue soon.

It had been happening since like 3 to 4 days ago, looks to be fixed now though, it sucked for kyo since he got stuck and he was going to do baol inf when it happened.
Back to top Go down

Housing Channels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi News and Guild News-
Jump to: