Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kefkai's Resignment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Kefkai's Resignment Empty
PostSubject: Kefkai's Resignment   Kefkai's Resignment EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 am

Well this has been somewhat of a long time coming, I thought it'd be more appropriate to leave this on the forums. Sacred has never quite fit me, the stylings of it are just not me the community is a bit too lax and the plans that Yoshi develops or are talked about never quite come to Fruition. Yoshi being absent wasn't the cause of this descision, nor was anything anyone specifically did, no one is the cause of blame in this matter. I'd just like to try out new guilds, new things, it's not about power, and I do appreciate all that Sacred has done for me, more so the things that Yoshi has done to help me more than anyone else. I'd like to continue my friendships with anyone that I've met from Sacred and I completely don't mind continuing making mod packages for the guild, feel free to strip me of all my permission's on here. And I'd support Gein as a replacement in my spot as Officer, I think he's best suited for the position.

Yoshi, you can talk to me ingame through PMs or through msn whichever happens first, I'd like to return Yggdra's Stiff Bipennis to you and thanks again for the use of marble, if you need any help with anything feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Thank you   Kefkai's Resignment EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am

Thank you Kefkai,

It was a pleasure working with you for the time I will always cherish the good times and all the hard work we put together on Sacred thank you it was an honor. I wish you the best and if you ever wanted to come back to the guild the doors will always be open for you thank you for a great time as Officer thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Kefkai's Resignment   Kefkai's Resignment EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 pm

You're a very loyal guy, Kef. This must've been on your mind for a long time, so I'm sure this is the right decision for you. I hope you'll have a great time in Mabinogi, whatever path you choose. I'm glad you were with us for as long as you were.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Kefkai's Resignment   Kefkai's Resignment EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 pm

it will be a shame to see you leave, but when you do could you tell us (me) what guild you do decide to join, mostly out of curiosity? and i hope that you find someplace that suits you. but its not really goodbye, you'll still be playing and we will still meet each other from time to time. good luck and have fun! Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kefkai's Resignment   Kefkai's Resignment Empty

Back to top Go down

Kefkai's Resignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi News and Guild News-
Jump to: