Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modding mesed up Mabi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Modding mesed up Mabi Empty
PostSubject: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey guys...

so I tried using mods, the first ones from this forum. Works great, love the new font. But then I tried installing Tiara's Moonshine mods, there's an installer so I dont' have to manually put in all the custom stuff. Once I finish installing everything, I try to run Mabi but a little window comes up shortly after I click GAME START. The window says "Client has stopped working". So I run the uninstaller for Moonshine's mods, but the same thing happens. when i try uninstalling Mabi itself, i get this:

Modding mesed up Mabi Captur10

and now I can't uninstall Mabi Neutral

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I re-installed Mabi in a different folder so I could play, but I don't want to have the old Mabi folder eating up 1gb of space.
Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 pm

hmm thats ODD. normally, using any traditional/ethical/recommended/logical method i have no idea; and yet whenever i have a problem like this i seem to result to safe mode. Very Happy go into safe mode (check your system help, but i believe you restart and press f8 before it starts), and once there it should be black with largened icons (or it is for my computer), then uninstall mab and re-install it.

Youre welcome! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:00 pm

donovanr wrote:

Youre welcome! Very Happy

Err, no ty... I just deleted everything on the Mabi folder, it wouldn't let me get rid of the Mabi folder so I just highlighted everything in it and clicked delete.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 pm

but then doesnt that delete everything like mods and screenshots too? Mad Question No
~~if you wana take the easy way out... scratch ~~
lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 pm

I saved all my mods on another file. And screenshots are not kept directly in the Mabi file, they are kept in the Documents file (at least for me)
Back to top Go down
Gein
Student
Student
Gein

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 am

Well this problem is common, its due to the one folder in mabinogi that gives it the copywrite protection which stops you from deleteing the folder, simply locate the file and move it to another area and get rid of everything else, i had this problem before, its a pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modding mesed up Mabi   Modding mesed up Mabi Empty

Back to top Go down

Modding mesed up Mabi
Page 1 of 1