Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxymore
Student
Student
Noxymore

The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) Empty
PostSubject: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Why can't we create a Noob Division ?

All the new players under the orders of an low level officier in charge to liven up the "Noob Division" Party, take note of the difficulties and try to help noobs to solve it by themself, organize Low Level Dungeon Raid, ect ...
That will help the recruting, motivate and involve the newcomers.

But that's just a newbie suggestion after all ... ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elasylum
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm

This guild is already quite noob friendly, there are no level limitations and the forum ranks are only based on your number of posts. If you wish to create a noob-division, go right ahead. But I can almost guarantee it will fail (as have many other attempts to liven up the forums).

If you wish to help the noobs, the fastest way would be to put a pro in charge to keep everyone in line and to help out the slower people, seeing as they have more experience.
Back to top Go down
Noxymore
Student
Student
Noxymore

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 am

I don't only talk about the forum, I talk about IG. If player are involve IG they will come here.

Quote :
the fastest way would be to put a pro in charge to keep everyone in line and to help out the slower people

True, but it can be boring for the hight level. A communicative low-mid level would be a better choice I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elasylum
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Noxymore wrote:
But that's just a newbie suggestion after all ... ^^

yes Very Happy btw whats IG mean?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 pm

IG = in game

stuff like IGN, in game name (i think)
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 am

ig is in game as ign is in game name. And as for your comments, I believe you mean Newb, not Noob, there's a good difference between the two. And my attempt to liven the forum didn't fail!!! DX You do post in it, mind you.
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am

By "liven up the forums" I mean get more people, other than the small handful of active members, to post.

My bad, I meant newbies rather than noobs.
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

It's not that it becomes boring for the higher level but it becomes far too easy for the lower level members, it's easier to compete when everyone is on the same playing field I've found.

Now that there are hardmode dungeons out though you can have more guild runs that are challenging, just giving you guys some ideas even though I'm in ONEPIECE right now.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Kefkai wrote:
Now that there are hardmode dungeons out though you can have more guild runs that are challenging, just giving you guys some ideas even though I'm in ONEPIECE right now.

plz come baaack.... Sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

donovanr wrote:
Kefkai wrote:

plz come baaack.... Sad

lol!

Well I quit Sacred because I didn't want the pressure of having to deal with too much of a leadership role. Right now I'm in ONEPIECE mainly because I'm dating ekatsim so unless anything changes I'll probably stick with it for a while even though it's not like ONEPIECE is a really active guild.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Kefkai wrote:
I'll probably stick with it for a while even though it's not like ONEPIECE is a really active guild.

well then if its inactive ekatism will underdstand if you leave. you dont need a leadership role if you dont want it, you could just be a regular member.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)   The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guild need your help ! (Some suggestions from a newbie)
Page 1 of 1