Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saup People o_O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantmyers
Initiate
Initiate
Grantmyers

Saup  People o_O Empty
PostSubject: Saup People o_O   Saup  People o_O EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Hay there peopleee bounce I be Grant, my ign is Grantmyers o_O and I are pwnage? o_o Anyway, I get bored easily and I are weird, my msn is tylerwings@live.com and I thought joining Sacred would be awesome o-o seeing that it's so popular and stuff o-o Anyway, nice to meet you guys and see you in game o-o rabbit
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

Saup  People o_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saup People o_O   Saup  People o_O EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Welcome to Sacred!
Enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Croatin
Soldier
Soldier
Croatin

Saup  People o_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saup People o_O   Saup  People o_O EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:38 am

Hoooola

welcome to the faaamily, i hope you enjoy your stay here in Sacred =3
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Saup  People o_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saup People o_O   Saup  People o_O EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 am

Grantmyers wrote:
Hay there peopleee bounce I be Grant, my ign is Grantmyers o_O and I are pwnage? o_o Anyway, I get bored easily and I are weird, my msn is tylerwings@live.com and I thought joining Sacred would be awesome o-o seeing that it's so popular and stuff o-o Anyway, nice to meet you guys and see you in game o-o rabbit

wow. ... ... you use emotocons almost as much as i do. affraid most of them seem to be some form of o_o however, and relatively un-imaginative. i, however, use emotocons such as the following: Very Happy xD 8D Smile x) Cool :X 8X :3 x3 X3 :^) (its a nose Very Happy) >.< <_< ^.^ e.O 0.O >:U!! >:^U!!! T.T and there is also a santa emotocon that i forget how to do that my friend told me a while back... but you get the idea!

anyway welcome! but dont ever use the lol!, i patented it. i have used it as a signature for every post i have ever made, if you do not believe me check any of them, espicially corrupted wishes and "random spam" both in the general discussion category.

and because you do not know my in game name is SUPERCOW (/arrowofgod/pizzaslice)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saup  People o_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saup People o_O   Saup  People o_O Empty

Back to top Go down

Saup People o_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: Sacred :: Introductions-
Jump to: