Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Headmaster on Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Old Headmaster on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Old Headmaster on Vacation   Old Headmaster on Vacation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Good Evening everyone,

Yoshirou here after years of work and participation in mabinogi and the administration of Sacred I have decided to take a short vacation for a small time I will be leaving the guild until I return thank you everyone you shall all be missed. feel free to contact me at any time if I am needed
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Old Headmaster on Vacation   Old Headmaster on Vacation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:42 am

which means, that for the time being, I AM KING!

READ THIS SECTION THOUROUGHLY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

i took a sworn oath (well it was more of a "yes", however...) to make this guild prosper. thus:

I have done some guild cleaning, which means that i have deleted and will continue to delete members inactive for three weeks or more.

i will finally impliment the guild tax system, which has been previously talked about yet never done anything with. do not be afraid, it is a very small and affordable amount of only 5k a month. DO NOT DONATE TO THE GUILD WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME FIRST! if you donate it anonymously i will not know who it is from and ask for a second donation from you. do not complain that you did it already, either. donations will be due on the last day of a month (starting january 2010) and will start being accepted as soon as the first of that month. i would like you all to know that I am not a hippocrit and have already personally donated 20k to the stone. these donations will allow us to do fun events, such as the guild battle or hopefully get our own castle.

I remade the guild robe into a more stunningly vibrant shade of blue by diligently and tirengly waiting afk for hours at a time. a very daunting task, i know... all guild members are advised to wear the guild robe at all times, and doing so will exempt you from having to pay taxes. this is because if many guild members wear the robe, then our guild will become more well known, create tighter bonds between members when we easily recognize each other in a croud, and just overall look awesome. from time to time i will wander around, looking to see if members have on the guild robe. instead of simply telling me, "oh, uhh.. yeah. yeah i got the guild robe, sure," I will meet you in person and request to see that you actually have the robe.
I will make a list of everyone in the guild who has paid their taxes, to ensure that no one pays double or skips out.

Our supposed guild motto is "Sacred: Strengh Through Others." however, we have never done anything to show this. that is one of the reasons why it is recommended to wear the guild robe, to express our unity. I also would like to have guild dungeon runs, however i know this has been attempted in the past and ultimately shatters. I do not want this guild to be one made on empty promises. Since our motto is Strength Through Others, i believe that we should have the guild as a whole decide what/when/how to do these dungeon runs. Please post any suggestions, and after a time is established perhaps it would be a good idea to set up a subject specificially for these guild runs where members can vote on what dungeon to do.

it is not possible to organize events such as these without good website activity and guild participation. therefore i will require all joining members to create an account on the website and ask all current members to do the same. I strongly encourage forum activity, and check the guild website a minimum of once a week, hopefully more.

if anyone has any input, ideas, questions, etc. whatsoever please post it somewhere on the guild website. I would love ot hear from all of you and listen to any suggestions you may have to offer.

if you wish to contact me you can post it on this website, send me a note in mab, or email me at "donovantroy@juno.com." thats right, juno. unusual, but it works.

i look forward to seeing this guild prosper, and may we all find our strength through others here.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Incredible   Old Headmaster on Vacation EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Incredible Supercow, your on a good road!! if there any issues with members let me know remember Yoshirou is always part of sacred and my spirit flows with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Headmaster on Vacation   Old Headmaster on Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Headmaster on Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: News and Announcements :: Mabinogi News and Guild News-
Jump to: