Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Introduction of Natofhan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natofhan
Initiate
Initiate
Natofhan

The Introduction of Natofhan Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Your Name - Hey Everyone! My name is Nathan or you could call me Nat if you would like.

In game Name - My in game name is Natofhan

Brief Summary About you - I am a student in North America with a passion for music. I am very involved in classical and Jazz with 5 years of experience with the Saxophone.

Why you are joining - I am joining because I am very tired of being a social outcast from Mabinogi, I would really like to participate in guild runs and meet alot of new people.

Experiance - Natofhan is a mage with a current total level of 148, however I just rebirthed. He has Rank D lightning, C fire and rank A ice along with rank C thunder, E meditation, Rank 9 Heal, D Party Heal and Rank 6 Magic Mastery. Needless to say, I have magic.

Anything you wanna add - Currently working on G2 and making my Crystal Lightning Rod a spirit, if anyone is an ideal I would like it if we could meet.

Xfire - I currently do not have Xfire

MSN - I would prefer not to give it out, thanks

I hope to meet you guys soon!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

Hello!
Welcome to Sacred, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Natofhan
Initiate
Initiate
Natofhan

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 am

Thanks very much! I look forward to it ^^
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 pm

WELCOMMMEEEE!!!!

first impression: creative and joyful because you used red. am i correct?

thank you very much for becoming familiar with this site, and please be an active member. i have added you to the guild welcome.

i hate to break it to you... but the crystal lightning wand CAN NOT be made into an ego weapon. only normal wands (ice, lightning, fire, healing, combat) can. however, the crystal lightning wand is, in many aspects, better to upgrade than the normal lightning wand. while it cannot have chaincasting, this may be a good think because lightningbolt decreases in power the more charges it has. with upgrades the crystal wand can be made to charge lb in 12% less time, a huge difference that can be easily used to make more than 1 charge when necessary, yet not having the handicap of ALWAYS having 4 charges and thus less damage and more mp when not required.

if you are going to have a wand ego, i recommend to first get one bolt spell to rank 1 and create a proper wand. everyone says that lb is the best bolt spell, but since chaincasting can be as much of a con as a pro and you already have a different wand, go with either fire or ice.

ice has stacking ability, and thus can be highly effective for multi-aggro, control, and pvp.

fire does much more damage for each attack, and can be highly effective for boss-like monsters, and at r1 with 5 charges can ko many monsters on one hit.

know that it takes time to develop chaincasting for egos, while for upgraded wands it happens all at once. it may be a while before you gain +2 or +3 unless you are very dedicated.

personally i think party healing is a useless skill where the ap could be better used elsewhere. of course this is only a suggestion, but i recommend using skill reset capsules on it. if it is for int, rank musical kowledge, however it may be costly.

sorry if this was long winded i tend to be very detailed. Very Happy

again, welcome!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Natofhan
Initiate
Initiate
Natofhan

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks! Yeah another member told me that aswell. I'll just use it for upgrades and Ill probably go for ice as a ego since it is my highest bolt magic and I find it the easiest to train. As for party heal.... I hate it. But I put it on there because I have it.
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction of Natofhan   The Introduction of Natofhan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Introduction of Natofhan
Page 1 of 1