Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Divisions Within the Guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

New Divisions Within the Guild Empty
PostSubject: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

So I have been thinking and looking in reference to the growth and changes in Sacred. So far we are a newbie helping guild and also a hang out guild. This is good and beautiful, however I believe that now it is time we also start to grow in other areas such as PVP and Difficult Dungeons such as Peaca. I want there to be fun for every type of player in Sacred so that everyone can feel at home. So In result Iam going to start a Division for heavier areas in game play those interested just note me and I will have an appointment with you. I want everyone to have fun in Sacred, so I am going to do whatever it takes to meet up with your requests and do what is necessary. If you ever have ideas or notes that you would like to talk to me about feel free to message me or note me you know I am almost always available VIA MSN, or through Pming on forums.

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Yoshirou wrote:
I believe that now it is time we also start to grow in other areas such as PVP and Difficult Dungeons such as Peaca.
Thank you,

i agree, does pvp include guild battles/elv vs giant/paly vs DK (as well as rabbie arena)? and it would be cool if we had an appointed date for an arena rush, where everyone goes into and takes over alby. Twisted Evil and for the dungeons, i aggree as well, but does it include things like g3 baol/final, or mabye albey gems? but yeah, it would be great to have some... well... order in this guild and bettering of its members. Very Happy

"that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error."
lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 pm

What me and yggdra think is that if you have service every 1 week your allowed to rebirth however, we are still figuring things out there are a lot of different websites with this article.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:00 pm

sounds good... like rebirthing every week would be massive leveling, and tons of repeated chanses for level 50 at age 10 title. Smile

that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error

lol!
Back to top Go down
Xiyamae
Adept
Adept
Xiyamae

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm still waiting to be a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Apply for a Trial   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

I will let you apply for a Trial once Gein believes your ready.
Back to top Go down
Croatin
Soldier
Soldier
Croatin

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am

I like this Pvp'ing thing, and i have an idea if we are to compete in the guild battle.

I think that every week or so (like on wednesday, perhaps) we could have an in-guild skirmish in the Connous arena to practice team stratagies and allow our people to get accustomed not only to fighting along side other fighting styles such as melee, range, mage, but to get members used to eachothers individual fighting style and ultimately have a a closer, tightnit guild.

Since there are probably alot of players within the guild that have never interacted with eachother other than the guild chat, this would be a great time to get the guildies aquainted with eachother.

Also, I do believe that our guild has not yet participated in a guild battle, this would be an amazing opportunity to test and annalize how to deal most damage despite our lack of battle experience.

Lastly, i think that whatever day we choose to hold this skirmish should be around 5-7pm est because some of our guildies may wish to participate in the battle, but are unable due to work/school/parental restrictions. This would give everyone a chance to participate in the team building event.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 am

i agree with croatin on most accounts, however you are aware that this is a very old post, and i duno if it still applies.
Croatin wrote:

Also, I do believe that our guild has not yet participated in a guild battle, this would be an amazing opportunity to test and annalize how to deal most damage despite our lack of battle experience.

WRONG SIR!
we actually did do ONE guild battle many many months ago, and we cme nowehere close to winning and most people quit early on.
however-
this gave me the opportunity to analysize the battle scenario (as is my strength), and obvoiusly, archers own all. ice/lightning chaincasters help too, but there usually is not time to charge advanced magic before you get killed, and since you cant move archers will snipe you from epic distance. you CAN use pets, which means you can run away on your horse searching for the other guild's VIP (the person who if you kill the other's VIP your guild gets points and i believe that if the VIP kills anyone u get a point, however my memory is hazy), or to protect your own. even though sen meg is a very large area and you think you may be able to hide, you cannot. they will eventually find you, espicially do not box yourself inside the peaca area. but when you die you obtain an elf's hide status, you cannot be attacked and you appear (to everyone, you are visible) transparent. you shortly materiliaze, having a short opportunity to charge magic, etc. then hope you get the first attack; seeing as there are usually like 3 archers ready to snipe you as soon as you respawn, and it often seems like they get first dibs. Shocked

i am not trying to discourage anyone, but we do indeed need 5-10 pro archers, me (chaincasting ice ego and chaincast lb both r1), and yosh's FH i am sure would help a lot. Very Happy there is a possibility that the rules have changed slightly, because i believe when we guild battled it was about the time Yosh became a DK but was trying to keep it a secret, which is well before Iria.

but yes, i agree that we should do some pvp events of some sort or another.

may your swords stay sharp!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Divisions Within the Guild   New Divisions Within the Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

New Divisions Within the Guild
Page 1 of 1