Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Dungeoning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 am

Felt I might as well throw it up here, since there needs to be more eventfulness, possibly have 1 scheduled run every day or couple of days, then atleast it won't just be an on the spot thing. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 pm

im all for it, but i think most of the guild will b to lazy. o.o if we do do guild dungeon runs tho, it will have to be worth our time. mabye an adv dungeon (ciar, barri, etc.), perhaps coill (basic/other?)peaca, maize, or some of the many items u can drop on any of the iria dungeons, i dun rlly kno wats difficult tho.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 am

Just because I'm not in Sacred anymore doesn't mean you couldn't call on me, I'm always hanging around online, and Yoshi can message me whenever he wants. Of course, you have to catch me when I'm not too busy, but that usually isn't too hard. And for those that do not know my ign, it's Furiko. Or my many alts (which few can keep track of) Getsukage, Kirishi, Ryuishi (ended up taking him from Sacred only to have Myst finally leave x.x;), Shuraku, Suraku, and Alexeza. I'm primarily on Furiko, as he remains my main, but sometimes I run around on the others (they all need attention sometimes). And on Furi, I'm good for every dungeon, although I'm working on Ice Spear right now to obtain it, once I get it I'll be training it.

I might be in Emissary, but if you want the back story on why I left Sacred to begin with, just ask, because if what had happened hadn't I'd still be a member of Sacred. And the only reason I didn't come back is because I have a good home in Emissary right now, and it'd hurt my guild leader to up and leave like that.

With all that said, I'm going to bed before I fall asleep at the computer, it's late here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:50 pm

since i have my holidays now, i can be on more so if we have any guild runs, tell me Very Happy
(though most likely i'll be online so i'll hear anyways o-o)
Back to top Go down
Gelade
Adept
Adept
Gelade

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Guild Runs   Guild Dungeoning EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

I'd love to do a guild run or two or ten. Also, I noticed Eavan sells those Guild Quests, what about doing some of those? I know to most of us the experience is minimal and probably the gold even, but it's still fun to have a goal.
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Gelade wrote:
I'd love to do a guild run or two or ten. Also, I noticed Eavan sells those Guild Quests, what about doing some of those? I know to most of us the experience is minimal and probably the gold even, but it's still fun to have a goal.

....Guild Quests, about those.... The choices for those are Peaca or hunting field bosses, which may take hours to figure out when it spawns, I think we might be better off running with party quests, because essentially Guild Quests are party quests that just give more money and exp. Also as for the guild running even though I wrote this about a month ago, I'll be making a chart about guild dungeon running as soon as we release the new rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Dungeoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Dungeoning   Guild Dungeoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Dungeoning
Page 1 of 1