Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Post Please Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

Important Post Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I had joined Myst's guild at the promise of activity, but, I'm coming back to Sacred... Just gotta wait a week, Myst's coup was foiled, but we might as well take this opportunity to get activity started again.... Just getting people on the forums would be a good first step cough cough.
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I joined Myst, but quit next day. Joining Sacred again when 7 day thing is up, see you guys in Sacred again Very Happy can't wait till we actually get more activity in the Forums and Dungeon runs too clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 pm

so in a way, ironically, the making of a rival guild whos only real purpose was to upstage us, it made us more determined to better ourselves, and we will increase in activity and further grow. btw ofr the people that joined the quit mysts guild, did u just quit cuz u saw this post or other similar reasons, or was it really terrible? and how many ppl were in the guild?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 am

donovanr wrote:
so in a way, ironically, the making of a rival guild whos only real purpose was to upstage us, it made us more determined to better ourselves, and we will increase in activity and further grow. btw ofr the people that joined the quit mysts guild, did u just quit cuz u saw this post or other similar reasons, or was it really terrible? and how many ppl were in the guild?

lol!

The same as any guild building experience except perhaps a little lack luster on Myst's end of it, I quit it after talking to Yoshi, Myst had told us that he had talked to Yoshi and such and that Yoshi had even approved. We had quit the guild because Myst made the point that there were what 5 people online at the time saying that the guild was inactive, he had said something to the effect of 'If Yoshi doesn't come back in a week I'm just gonna make my own guild' then later on said essentially, screw it I'll just make it now. As for various information about how good/bad it was, take it for what you will, but SPC got hacked the next and Myst made his gf Kiki his officer, if that gives you any clue of what it was like for the day or so. lol

Although Myst's guild was sort of a failing idea because the members who he grabbed to make it with, me, spc and vocal are all loyal to Sacred so he seemed to mess up a little bit in coming up with a plan, although he intends to keep the guild.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 am

Well, things work out for us at the very end and as discussed in the meeting we all know our roles. =) The best to us all and May the Force be with us gents.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 pm

[quote="Kefkai]As for various information about how good/bad it was, take it for what you will, but SPC got hacked the next and Myst made his gf Kiki his officer, if that gives you any clue of what it was like for the day or so. lol

[/quote]

how did SPC get hacked, and what was taken from his account? btw yosh, LOVE the new forum art.

lol!

P.S. again, Kefkai, u dont have to include te entire quote when u quote me. no one ever re-reads it all anyway, just delete parts that you arent referring to, like i did.

P.S.S btw, yosh have u decided a system for how much the guild tax is? post it on the forum when u do, please and ty
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Glad you like it, its a new begging for everyone. The sad and funny part is that banner is me when I was new to mabinogi back in g1 and that guy in the back there was Mysterious. the old days heh.
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Well I could always just go @ you but I just hit the quote button, that wasn't all that long so people shouldn't generally care.

As for SPC, all his stuff was taken, money everything, but he had everything mailed back to him oddly with no name, and he found his SPC only items in sen mag residence.

Also the tax will come out with the Terms of Service I'll be typing up next week, when we get some details ironed out.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Indeed, as for SPC the best I can say is anything he needs we as a guild should put ourselves together and try to help him out.
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 am

Hey guys Very Happy Uhm... yeah, I can't play mabi for awhile, so who ever sees this plz contact Yoshi... unless it's Yoshi who sees this. I moved out of where I was living (more or less kicked out lol! ) and I have no internet where I'm at right now, so, yeah, cya guys when i can again Suspect Rolling Eyes Surprised Sleep Rolling Eyes farao lol! clown clown clown pig pig affraid Arrow I love you No @ cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 pm

It has been noted no worries take as much time as you need. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Post Please Read   Important Post Please Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Post Please Read
Page 1 of 1