Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armor combination for the win!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

armor combination for the win! Empty
PostSubject: armor combination for the win!   armor combination for the win! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:08 am

i was wiki'ing some random pages, untill i came across something very... useful. if you combine certian clothes/armors, (such as dustin armor set, bone marine, etc.) you get special, added effects. each individual piece of equipment works twoard a certian stat, but if you don't mix-and-match, then bone marine armor set gives u petrification immunity (like the dragon's breath), valencia gives you stomp resistace (both pvp from giants and monsters like golems), dustin gives u explosion resistance ( like skele squads in rab adv and a players escape bombs), magic school uniforms give u less mana consumption (10% less, to be exact), and magician suit, along with mix-and-matching, gves u poison resistance. there is also stam usage reduction (20%), but you MUST mix-and-match in order to get it, there is not a single set of armor for stam. go to http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Armor_Combination_Effects for the specifics. since most ppl dont know about thi, i figured i should enlighten u. likewise, since i am a mage, i need the magic school uniform. it must be tailored with grade A+ for me to get the effect (see link) and am thus looking for a tailor. my bussy Xinga was gona make me one monday, but if someone can help now the sooner the better; i will either buy it or supply the materiels. i also need either a mongo's mage cap or a broad-brimmed feather hat (the latter preferred because it looks cool), so if u have either tell me plz. Cool and for being my longest post yet (not counting random spam, go take a look-see, its fun and slightlyhypnotic), i thank tose of you who are insane enough to actually read it instead of skim, just as i am probably insane to be writing this whole thing. Sleep bounce

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

armor combination for the win!
Page 1 of 1