Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away/Leaving board?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

Away/Leaving board? Empty
PostSubject: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 am

Should we have an area where one can state if he's leaving for a certain amount of time, for vacations and such, or maybe if one decides to leave forever and wishes to say goodbye?
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:53 pm

uhh...no? Suspect are you saying this because u are going to leave? Crying or Very sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 am

No no. I just thought it would be nice if people could post about having to go for a while. Dunno how it goes with member pruning, but it would let the leaders know not to remove them. Or it would let the leaders know that they should be removed if they plan not to return. And of course a general 'goodbye' to the rest of the members would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:22 pm

I agree with Yao I was hoping people would post it somewhere but because the forum has not gotten everyone on it yet I havent been pushing... Instead what people have been doing is sending me Notes Via In game Mail informing me if they are going for a short time. I will later on add a section to forum called T.A.P Temporary - Absence - Program
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:43 pm

well while were at it ill b gone for the next few days, minimum of 3 maximum of i duno. Razz might or might not b ablw to play tho

lol!
Back to top Go down
ObiWon-Kenobi
Student
Student
ObiWon-Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:19 pm

haha this maye not be much to you guys but i have finals coming up (freshman in hs LOL) so i dunno if ill be in game much for hte next week or so
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Good luck, Obi! Oh, and what's your in-game name?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away/Leaving board?   Away/Leaving board? Empty

Back to top Go down

Away/Leaving board?
Page 1 of 1