Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+12
Gelade
SPCrusader
Sai
Kefkai
gage925
Nohman52
Jungyao
Yoshirou
Tastu
Mysterious52
donovanr
sSsDoOm
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 am

A very fun and simple game. For those who don't know how to play, you first corrupt the person's wish before you, then make your own wish. You can play however you want, try to make the wish utterly uncorruptable, or just make a random wish. For the corruption, it can be simple, or uber complex, just have fun with it.

I wish for a million dollars!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:00 pm

"This is the police! Come out with your hands up! Your days of counterfiting are over!" tongue

my wish: i wish i had 3 wishes! Laughing or... i wish for world peace flower

this is fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 am

ha no 3 wishes for u i wish i can smack the grimp reaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holla_power
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:48 am

why didnt you corrrupt my wish? i can come up with my own corruption! tongue but, smacking the grim reaper... my you're commiting suicide, arent you? theres too many to list, but here we go. lets see... he cuts your head off with your scythe, he steals your soul, he buries you alive, he summons a snake to eat you, makes you get shocked by lightning, runs you over by a car, runs you over with a plane, turns you in-side out, levitates you and drops you on the pointy part of the empire state building, cuts your head off again, gives you the body of a pig, turns you into a fish, sends you into another dimensoin full of giant, flying, carnivirous beasts with many sharp teeth, gives you a new head then cuts it off with a chainsaw, puts a lizard in your undewear, drops an anvil on you, you get eaten by angry, wet cats.... need i go on?

lol!

Last edited by donovanr on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: come on, its fun!   Corrupted Wishes EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:04 am

corrupt as many of my wishes as you can... i wish for world peace, i wish i could live forever, i wish i was rich, i wish i could do whatever i want rule-free..... etc. ("i wish i was rich" can be different than "i wish for a million dollars", which can be different than "i wish for a million bucks". be creative!)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 am

i wish for 3 more wishes lmao
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   Corrupted Wishes EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 am

3 more wishes.... thats the worst wish you could do. then they would corrupt all 3 and u would b 3 times as miserable pig but cmon play the game right!

lol!

Last edited by donovanr on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:38 am

i wish i was the best in mabi then
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 pm

but then if you were best there'd be no challenge and you would be so bored you'll die. is that corrupted? meh...i wish that i could have a dog!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: re: corrupted wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 am

...a dog. cat how about a ferocous, raveous, rabies-infected rottweiler. Exclamation i wish for my allergies to be gone so i could wish for a cat tongue

lol!

Last edited by donovanr on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm

your cat will attract my ferocious, ravenous, rabies infected dog and it'll eat you and your cat for lunch with room to spare! lol!

i wish for it to be xmas already. santa
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: re: corrupted wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:08 pm

lol good one. i was thinking u would give me a lion, but thats much better. Twisted Evil this one may be a little overdoing it, but the sudden ,unexpected, supernatural time warp caused a space-time rift, making the universe implode. and what's worst of all, your parents didnt even have enough time to buy you any presents! pale

lol!

Last edited by donovanr on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: re: corrupted wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 pm

oh and i wish that the world will never be taken over by alien lava monsters. affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:01 pm

haha this one could go any way...hmm
at around the same time you say the wish, alien lava monsters ring up their other alien friends and plan a tea party (of EVILLLLLNESSS). they fly to earth and ransack your house for china cups and accidently burn down your house. you get mad and promise to kill them all and they end up taking over the world. xD
that sounds about right. =P

i wish that misss australia had won miss universe title.
lmao this will be hard!
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Student   Corrupted Wishes EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Then the universe wont have a mister and then shell be alone alone and die because there can only be one universe.

I wish.. that the Standard of Human Excellence could no longer correspond with vices.
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 pm

awww poor miss universe ;(

and as for the corrupting wish bit...*blink* confused not quite sure how to corrupt it but here goes something:
since there will be no more vices, nobody will do bad stuff and then there will be no need for government authorities or law enforcement and everyone will live a peaceful life which makes everyone turn into hippies and tree huggers and take LSD and the world will go to ruin cos everyone is always on a drug high.

either that or the world will become a communist playground.

i wish that i could fly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:29 am

The only way for that to be possible without wings, would be for there to be no gravity on Earth. How fun it would be to see humanity fly into space...

And if you DID have wings, you would be the freak of nature, and ewveryone would look down on you, and want to study you. I can't imagine a life like that.

I wish to get my Bachelor's degree soon.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 pm

uhh... so how old are u? Shocked well you are of full legal age now, and have been enlisted into the army and died in battle. Suspect

i wish that i knew what to wish for. afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:07 am

Jungyao wrote:
And if you DID have wings, you would be the freak of nature, and ewveryone would look down on you, and want to study you. I can't imagine a life like that.

lol jungyao, have you ever read maximum ride by james patterson? what you said reminded me of that book. it is about these kids who have wings and like all these secret agencies are trying to capture them cos they escaped the secret governement facility or something.

and regarding super's wish...you find out you wish to be uber smart and then your uber smartness scares everyone away and you will live life a loner and die alone!!! Twisted Evil

i wish for a bright red ferrari or lambourgini. either will do just fine =D
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:57 am

And then the following is going to happen...
Or this...

I wish for a new PC to play Mabinogi on.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Tastu wrote:
and regarding super's wish...you find out you wish to be uber smart and then your uber smartness scares everyone away and you will live life a loner and die alone!!! Twisted Evil

lol, how would my being smart scare people away? that's kinda dumb, even if my brain was twice the size of the rest of my body, i was smarter than albert enstien, disproved everything mathematical and scientific we know to love, i bragged boastfuly to the entire scietific community of genuises, and could generate objects out of nothing with my mind, and decided to become emporor of the world... oh. pale
and your "new" computer is even worse than ur old computer, and gets a virus and explodes. Twisted Evil
i wish that i was eaten my a giant squid. confused (see if you can make two different scearios, one where my already death wish (literally) is corrupted worse, and one where i somehow survive. Neutral )

and look at this. sorry tatsu no offense but ur just an example, nothing personal.
Tastu wrote:
i pick my nose and eat the boogers.
pig
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

um....thanks?? Evil or Very Mad

ok the first scenario:
getting eaten by the squid but since they have no teeth you dont get chewed up and so you die a gruesome and horrible (not to mention stinky!) death by stomach acid digestion in the squid's tummy.

and the second one where you survive would be:
you get eaten and half digested and go through its large intestine (never cut up something's large intestine cos it stinks like crap LITERALLY) and come out as squid poop, which, personally, i think would be pretty gross. and then lil fishies come and eat you.

and i doubt i would ever cement my own car. or even become a cement truck driver for that matter but...

i wish for a big yummy sandwich which doesnt have turkey in it. im sick of turkey...
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:07 am

...are you sure? this can go so many ways, you dont have any turkey, but you do have chicken which might as well be the same thing. and its so big, it crushes your house and you become a hobo. you may have all the food you need, but you need to sleep in between layers of cheese.

i wish i was 8 feet tall, with everyone's homes, buildings, etc. were adjusted to my height, while everyone was smaller than the world. queen

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 pm

And every day people will keep asking you to get that jar from the top shelf.

I wish everyone a happy new year. ^^
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:33 pm

well, that is impossible. there is no way EVERYONE can be happy, as a burguler's version of happy could be to have a succesful heist and then run away to Mexico uncaptured, while a detectve's version of happiness could be to cature the same criminal and get a promotion. soooooo... if everyone was happy, there would have to be multiple alternate universes, and with the imense gravity all along the whatever-is-bigger-than-a-universe, it would cause a big collapse, everything would all condense at one point in space, and cause something with even more gravity and attractive force than a black hole,possibly creating another "superatom", and a second big bang will occur, thus re-starting the universe to a more primitave and primordial state. confused Sleep

anyway.... i wish i could pwn myst and that i finished g2, so i kill him everyday at 6:am as a paly v.s. DK What a Face

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupted Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: