Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+12
Gelade
SPCrusader
Sai
Kefkai
gage925
Nohman52
Jungyao
Yoshirou
Tastu
Mysterious52
donovanr
sSsDoOm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm

1:your taco is spiked with poison
2:not even gona bother with this, done it to many times already. Mad
3:r1 of ALL skills, including paly AND dark knight, mirage missle, and stomp all on the same charactr, which is impossible. so you get banned for life for hacking.
4:the previous taco didnt kill you, just complety paralyze you so all yu eat is liquids through a tube, so i dangle the taco which you cant have above your face and make you mentally insane. Razz
5:your lag goes away completly, but then your internet box explodes for seemingly no reason and you cant afford to get a new one, so you never play mab again.
6:you complete g7.... by the time g12 comes out. so your really far behind while everyone hsows off their awakening of light skill.
7:i told you that already about 4 of your corruptions ago, if you havnt changed by now you never will. sorry, but this didnt even come true.

i wish that SPCrusader would, "stop making these lame wishes XD"

lol!
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm

... ok dude on the skills wish, i said all MY skills, not ALL skills Razz

your wish comes true and I no longer make stupid wishes, but because of that I get bored of corrupted wishes and never visit the forums again

Oh well, because of Donovanr i guess i'm quitting the forums Sad bye everyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 am

You WISH you'd quit, but then you'll miss Sacred once again... or at least the forums.

I wish that there were no lame commercials, so that the commercial breaks would be entertaining instead of annoying.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 pm

so all ther ever is is superbowl commercials, but then that makes the superbowl less exciting. (i dont even care about football, just watch it fo the commercials. Razz)

i wish my cell phone was waterproof (not water resistant), and scuba tanks never ran out of air.... and that i knew how to go scuba diving. Sad
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:28 am

Wish granted, you are now able to go scuba diving with your cell phone and don't have to worry about air, or do you? You learn how to scuba dive, but you get to excited and rise too quickly, causing air bubbles to form in your bones and blood stream causing you to die one of the most painful deaths outside of being poisoned because your bones shatter and explode cutting you apart while the air-filled blood equally causes you to have a heart attack and you die in the very water you wanted to swim in so badly. As for the cell phone, it managed to survive, but the batteries run dead and you can't get it open to replace them, not that it matters. Razz

I wish that this wish cannot be corrupted in any way.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:00 pm

but then that kills the forum and this gets really boring... but wouldnt that be a corruption? paradox... wierd. Shocked

i wish that i had 400 ap instantly NOT via hacking or etc. that it was a mistake that nexon made itself and didnt take it back or ban me or etc.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

You instantly gain 400 Ap due to a massive glitch in the ap / skill system, but the glitch also effects the requirements to train your skills so each rank of every skill requires 10x more training, and all combat skills involve the kill xxx boss, xxx awful, and xxx strong.
Good luck getting R1 of anything Very Happy

Oh yeah, and Nexon completely ignores this problem since they're lazy and don't like doing any actual work.

I wish i could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm

actually, if i recall someone made this wish before. but this is a different corruption. your sucessful brother passes away, and in order to keep the family buisness runing, you become a sucessful.... crop duster. for the rest of you life, and as it turns out you get VERY airsick. Laughing

i wish (since no one corrupted my last wish) that the lawn would mow itself, so i didnt have to! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm

It mows itself but the mower disfunctions and crashes into the window of your house and destroys everything.

I wish for a genie
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:32 am

aww.... thats too easy! Smile dont u kno that genies automatically corrupt your wishes into something that you wish you never wished for; so that your final wish is always "i wish i never made the first two wishes"? and a million year old genie has had A LOT more practice at it than any of us ho are corrupting the wishes on this forum, so you will be in physical and mental anguish for as long as your stupid enough to keep wishing for more wishes. bounce

i wish that......................................... Weasly's Wizard Wheezes was a real store with all the merchandise as in the book (skiving snackboxes, headless hats, edible dark marks, fake wands (the more expensive beating the unwary user aroud the head and neck), spell checking/smart answer quills, daydream charms, reusable hangman, shield hats/gloves/cloaks, peruvian darkness powder, U-NO-POO, the-amazing-fireworks-that-i-forget-the-name-of, etc.), and that the owners would give me whatever i wanted for free. Laughing

if you dont know what im talking about, HOW DARE YOU HAVE NOTE READ HARRY POTTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Suspect affraid affraid Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad affraid affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Your wish is granted but then Ron's father comes after you and makes you forget that the shop was ever there and then Voldemort's ghost comes and kills you o.o

I wish mythical creatures were real Wink And they all obeyed me
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 am

allmythical creatures? including the: balrog (look it up), cromm cruaich, incubus/succubus, blast-ended skrewts (harry potter Very Happy ), godzilla, sphinxs, unicorns with rabies, darkrai, (pkmn) the cheese in the diary of a wimpy kid, a giant nintendog, kirby, koopa patroopa, blue eyes white dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh), the rayman raving rabbit, me when we run out of chocolate milk for my extra sugar crunchy puffs in the morning, dora, domo, Cats (ALL YOUR BASE), bigfoot, hobbs (calvin and hobbs), and the freaky afro dude. afro

there are many possible corruptions to this, but basically there are too many of the listed above demonic creatures to controll, and they turn on you and have you eat the cheese.

i wish school started when i felt like it, so i could sleep in. Sleep

lol!
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Wish granted. You sleep in a lot but suddenly you go into a coma, causing school to never start. Eventually, everyone becomes stupid, and the young kinder gardeners grow up to be 30 year old illiterates ending our already failing economy.

I wish I had the power to turn my hearing off (and on again Razz) so I didn't have to listen to those loud morons at school all the time...
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Loret wrote:
Wish granted. You sleep in a lot but suddenly you go into a coma, causing school to never start. Eventually, everyone becomes stupid, and the young kinder gardeners grow up to be 30 year old illiterates ending our already failing economy.
if im in a coma why would i know or care? Suspect

Loret wrote:
I wish I had the power to turn my hearing off (and on again Razz) so I didn't have to listen to those loud morons at school all the time...

if u turn ur hearing off how will u know when to turn ur heaeing back on? Surprised
or a bit more complex:
u turn off ur hearing and u dont realize that a meteor is about to destroy the earth untill
about a half-second before it turns you into another one of those jokes like "what the
last thing that goes through a flys mind when it hits a windshield? its head."

i wish i never lost a coin toss for the rest of my life... without using a double-headed or a double-tailed coin.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 am

Wish granted, but nobody (including the person him/herself) wants to challenge you to a coin toss anymore, so they make you roll dice (which you amazingly fail at horribly and always lose). Long story short, you put your bets all into the coin tosses and get stuck with dice rolls, causing you to lose your home, family, and eventually Mabi to money grubbing little kids who rule the world because of your failure to roll good with dice!!!

I wish... for an easy wish to corrupt that is yet impossible to corrupt because it is to easy and therefore results in a massive time and space paradox that ultimately results in the end of the world!!!

(Warning: Wish may already be corrupt, if this is the case, then you cannot corrupt it and have failed the thread. If this is not the case, you are free to corrupt the wish in whatever way you want. Thank you and have a great day!)
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:03 pm

heres your corruption: everyone hates you because thats pointless. Neutral

i wish that you could make a better wish than that lame one. Rolling Eyes pale Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Loret
Soldier
Soldier
Loret

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:27 pm

He makes a better wish but you just ruin it with a crap corruption Very Happy

I wish I had a powerful battery installed in my heart so whenever I felt tired I'd just switch over to battery power and sleep while I run on electricity (and vice versa)
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

thats odd. Suspect but havn't you ever heard of Iron Man? he has a supre battery in his heart to stop him from dieying, and he litterally has to recharge every now and then. its ot that you can switch over, and if you could that just plain makes no sense whatsoever. but anyway one day there is a poer outage; you cannot recharge, and you die.

i wish for a thhree headed puppy! queen the breathed fire! jocolor that did not injure me or any people whom i am frieldny twoards in any way! geek

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kogo
Adept
Adept
Kogo

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 am

Your wish is granted but the army comes and kills it because they see it as a danger to the world

I wish there was no homework
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

ok but you just decide not to do it, ot that it was ot assigned, so you get a 0 and fail the class.

i wish that for halloween i got 20 pounds of candy and that none of it was poison, and i did not eat it all at once and get sick, or get sick even from eating one of them; and that it lasted all year (because i have so much, not because i eat so little of it), and that it did not consist of any candy that i dislike; and i know this is a crazy long setence. Very Happy
CORRUPT THAT! (and i do not get it taken away from me for any reason)

lol!
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:15 am

Wish granted, you get the perfect candy, but it eventually expires from age and constant exposure to the air, turning it into a lethal poison that kills you slowly and painfully, but because of a highly addictive ingredient, you can't stop eating it therefore you suffer intense pain, unable to escape it's toxic embrace eventually leading to your long, painful death.

I wish for Donovanr to try and corrupt my wish and do so horribly so that everyone laughs at him for his terrible failure while not even considering me into the issue and avoiding even trying to do anything against me or to damage me.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:41 am

me- umm... ok?
Mr. Everyone (a.k.a. the name for my imaginary friend)- HAHA YOUR LAME!
me-you always say that. so what else is new? get lost
Mr. Everyone- your crazy. you gave me a gps built into my shoe, remember?
me- *eats Mr. Everyone's shoes* HA NOW WHAT FOO!
Mr. Everyone- ihateyouNowjustforthat,youlostthegame!
me- *** IT! thats it... *shoots Mr. Everyone with a fully automatic rubber band launcher* HA!
Mr. Everyone- nuuuuu! im allergic to rubber bands! *dies*
me- *grins evily, and then shoots rubber band gun straight up into the air, which goes into a plane's engines, causes it to crash, and just by chance NOT ON PURPOSE (quote, "avoiding even trying to do anything against me") it falls onto sSsDoOm and kills him.*

i wish that more people in this guild would join and be active on the forums... *sigh* it does not come massivly overpopulated, which is what a previous corruption was.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 am

Wish granted, more people join the forums, but all at the same time causing the site to ultimately crash. To make things worse, the customer service that's supposed to fix the problem are too lazy and the site never comes back up, ultimately leaving the guild forums entirely inactive, even when they do come back up five monthes later.

I wish everything was like the old days where everyone banded together to run a simple dungeon like Rabbie or a Castle Dungeon just for the fun of running the dungeon together as a party of friends. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:16 am

Wish granted... or so we tried, but no one could agree on the dungon to run and got into a huge arguement creating a rift between the friedships and guildies causing everyone to go solo on dungeon runs... so much for Peaca Dungeon....

I wish I was A weasel (revival of useless wishes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 am

A. you know some people eat those, right?
B. your my pet weasel, and you know how that will be.
C. you get run over by a car
D. you get sold on Ebay to a crazed dentist who experiments an incredibledly painful tooth-regrowing syrum which ultimately fails and instead causes you to get a weasel version of AIDS.
E. you are owned by a zoo who feeds you to a crocidile
F. you are owned by a zoo who n eglect you then you get stomped by an elephant
G. your name is THE GAME! which means you can never win it.
H. you are forced to become buddhist, then become re-incarnated as your before-weasel self which is much worse.
J. you tell me, be creative!

i wish that Yoshirou was abducted by aliens so that I can finally pass my driver's test. alien if you don't understand how those two are related, then you obviously need more training as a professional christmas present wrapper.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: