Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+12
Gelade
SPCrusader
Sai
Kefkai
gage925
Nohman52
Jungyao
Yoshirou
Tastu
Mysterious52
donovanr
sSsDoOm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Wish granted, you get your driver's license but die in a car accident two days later when a drunk driver hits you head on. But thanks to your car accident, the police find the 'aliens' that abducted Yoshi as well as Yoshi himself, stuffed in the trunk of the car and he is free to do as he wishes again as normal and the 'Aliens' go to jail for the rest of their lives for Vehicular Manslaughter, not that they can understand english, because they're mexican.

I wish for a flamethrower. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm

your flamethrower has a gas leak, and it explodes instead of emitting the combusting substance.

*sigh* i wish these corruptions werent always so simplistic... as well as the wishes.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:04 am

Wish granted, but due to the lack of people willing to use their time actually thinking and typing up a decent wish or corruption they either don't finish typing it or don't even make one at all. This would eventually lead to the fall in interest in the guild site and eventually there would be absolutely no reason at all to even visit the site anym...

I wish that people would try not to *mumble and passes out on the floor*...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ... WEASEL! Wait, what was I doing?.. I wish I could remember...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:23 am

"I wish that people would try not to..." shoot people with poison blowdarts that cause people to pass out, sleep a little, say aloud who/what they last made love with, then wake up with amnesia.

i wish that... well i know exactly what to wish for but i will not say it on this forum; because if someone 10-20 years from now discovers then tells everyone about it could cost me a job/have someone put a contract on me.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Croatin
Soldier
Soldier
Croatin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I wish that...
... The cookie gremlins came out in the middle of the night and ransacked all the houses and took all of the cookies on the planet.

As for my incorruptable Christmas Wish...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is
You... yea yea

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
(and I) I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You baby

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 am

nice.... nice.... very creative. well as it turns out, "you" happened to mean anyone and everyone who ever heard that song on youtube before (since you are quoting that video, you imply the same wishes of what the video itself wished for, and there must have bee thousands of "you"'s who listened to that), including males, females, and household pets. so they all come to your house for some unknown reason, all expecting you to go on a date with them, and the elizabean (i am a terrible speller if i got that wrong) ones won't take no for an answer. so your mom has to make dinner for about 20 thousand unexpected houseguests, and you never get a moment alone EVER; because even if you manage to find one special someone and lear everyone else out, the person who brought the goldfish there forgot to take him back and watches you for the rest of his life. oh, and by the way, the fish came from planet Krypton, so it has x-ray vision (meaning it can see you no matter where you go and what you're doing with who), and cannot die. then, decades from now, it learns how to use the internet (yes, inside his fishbowl. technology will advance at an extremely rapid rate) and tells everyone in the would what it saw... which could have different consequences depinding on what kind of a person you are. Twisted Evil What a Face Embarassed

i wish that i had an bottomless box of tissues, because i get allergies worse than Carl on Jimmy Neutron this time of year. and that means that it is the size of a normal box of tissues, but there is an endless supply of tissues inside. and items cannot fall into the bottomless tissue box, or etc. santa

in light of the current season...
santa
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 am

*sniffle* since no one responded to my last post i got a nazel congestion and almost died. i suppose that can count, so...

i wish that this guild shall prosper.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: