Sacred - Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+12
Gelade
SPCrusader
Sai
Kefkai
gage925
Nohman52
Jungyao
Yoshirou
Tastu
Mysterious52
donovanr
sSsDoOm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am

If you could pwn myst then you would want competition with others who are stronger but eventually to do so then you would have to understand myst is getting stronger because that is also his goal and if that is his goal the only way to truly beat myst is to be the best and to be the best then you will no longer be able to follow the wish because you will have no one to be stronger than.

I wish for no wish...
Back to top Go down
http://sacred.powermmorpg.net
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 pm

lol a paradox... nice... Exclamation Question uhh, does your wish mean that you dont want to make a wish? cuz then years later in your dream you will think of the perfect uncorruptable wish, and regret that you gave up the oppurtunity years earlier, you will be overcome by regret and mental anguish, and you become mentally insane, become a hobo, and grow a beard 3 feet long that is a home for half of the city's rats. confused affraid Suspect Rolling Eyes drunken

i wish i could invent my own legal dictionary, all words would become real with everyone knowing what they mean, like BAOWOOOOOOOOGAH!!!!, which is the name of a bird.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nohman52
Initiate
Initiate
Nohman52

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 am

this corruption thing is to confuseing to keep up with .-.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Supercow   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

If everyone knew what you meant with your words then the world would have perfect communication and if that is the case then the world in itself would be perfect because this worlds problems are usually a matter of miss communication. Perfect Worlds are boring for instance the game perfect world is boring.

I wish that I could get my old Vinyl Albums onto my pc!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 pm

but the ur computer would have to be as old as ur albums, and then u couldnt play mab or have internet at all without 5-miniute loading lags.

i wish for @

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm

that bouncy ball will smash your head.

I want a cracker.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou
Captain
Captain
Yoshirou

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Ull die cause the cracker will snap your mothers back. So never step on a crack!

I wish for lol!
Back to top Go down
Tastu
Soldier
Soldier
Tastu

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 pm

is anyone else finding this is getting more random by the post?

are you wishing for an emoticon or a "LOL" or what??
ok, i'll just go with my own interpretation then. you wish for a sign to bash people's head in (cos that's what it looks like its doing >>> lol! ) and then everyone gets bashed and um...dies. and then you will never get to LOL again since theres no one around to tell jokes?

sorry that was mega lame-o but i couldnt think of anythin else. ><

i wish i had Little Secrets on dvd so i can watch it over and over and over again. cherry
Back to top Go down
gage925
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm

when u put the dvd in ur dvd player explodes and if u go buy another they all explode when u put the dvd in

...i wish i knew what to wish for? scratch ?
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

OMG EVERYONE IS STEALING MY IDEAS! yosh stole my idea for his lol! wish, and gage if u look back on page 2 i wished for i wish i knew wat to wish for already. -_- BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! you think of the perfect wish but since there is only one wish per customer you live the rest of your life fantasizing what your life could be like, but isn't! so anyway you eventually commit suicide. Shocked

i wish we had more emotocons to shoose from, ive seen some on other posting sited that are awesome. XD

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gage925
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

eventually the emoticons outnumber us and kill us all Twisted Evil

i wish for 25,000 nx cash Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 pm

that was kinda a lame corruption... but ha ok i steal ur account and take ur nx Twisted Evil

i wish that my wish is impossible to corrupt! XD affraid pale thisll b hard Shocked What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jungyao
Captain
Captain
Jungyao

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

But, but, but then this game will end and no one will have fun with it anymore, including you! Sad

I wish this game will go on forever!
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:54 am

too much of a good thing... if that happens then eons from now after the world was destroyed, the few remaining humans on planet earth will be unexplainibly obsessed with this game, so much so that they don't have time to even hunt for food and die then lizards will have tp play it and that gets really boring. -_-

i wish homework was banned but we still learned everything, i was offline recently because i had to do a project. Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:16 am

By learning everything you soon become bored with the world and because of your unhappiness commit suicide.

Amidoinitrite?

hmm I wish that I could finish baol final this weekend, hey atleast its practical.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:57 am

yaaay! ppl havnt posted o this for a while but now mabye itll get fun again lets try to get bak into the swng of things. Very Happy
Kefkai wrote:

Amidoinitrite?

what does that mean? and when u do u become a DK, your heart gets corrupted, turn evil, then some champion comes and kills u. Twisted Evil

i wish i could turn invisile, under my control, whenever i want, i can turn un-invisible, whenever i want, etc.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious52
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:29 pm

i wish i can bangs ur mother xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holla_power
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 am

She has aids, and you didn't use protection.

and amidoinitrite means am I doing it right? but condensed into one word.

I wish you'd hang yourself. (Presumably whoever responds to this) I don't know how you could corrupt that one.
Back to top Go down
Sai
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:33 am

Granted, but I'll be hanging from your balls.

I wish the next wish fail.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:18 am

if you wish that my wish fails, then i wish that i skip my turn. Shocked so HA!

i wish i had my own sock monkey. Suspect

"that which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error"
lol!
Back to top Go down
sSsDoOm
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Wish granted, but you accidentally pull a strange loose string and the entire puppet unravels.

I wish for a corruption that totally and utterly fails.
Back to top Go down
donovanr
Soldier
Soldier
donovanr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 pm

thats kinda lame and pretty much the same as sai's wish, so think of something else u copycat. -_-

i wish that people could think of more owigional wishes that werent already done or are completly stupid. Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
SPCrusader
Adept
Adept
SPCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm

And thats where i come in Twisted Evil I wished for a bunny after you made your wish Shocked

Cool I wish I will pass all my classes with a B+ without hacking to change my grades in any way at all, not cheating in anyway, such as on tests, classwork, and homework, and without having anyone else in the world change my grades in anyway possible thats illegal... and a bunny albino

i wanna see who corrupts this one, props if you make it insanely corrupted lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spc_mabinogi
Kefkai
Captain
Captain
Kefkai

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:44 pm

You were forced back into kindergarten because your teachers realized that you didn't have the mental capacity to be at any other level of learning yet.

I wish for.... World Hunger. No I don't want everyone to be fed, I want everyone to be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred - Home :: General Discussion-
Jump to: